I need some help with sony memory stick thats lost its memory

12 replies
Found 13th Apr 2009
Hi guys, I have just got back from hol and all the video I have taken on my new camcorder has disapeared from my memory stick, it was there and now its not, is there any way I can get it back at all?

Many many thanks guys

12 Comments

download a demo of recovermyfiles .. and scan your memorystick .. if it finds your files.. then you would need to buy the software to recover them..

Banned

oh no! Good Luck!

if you check the property of the memory card, does it show that there is something stored there, but you just cant find it?

I used PC Inspector when i had the same problem a while ago, its freeware link below

pcinspector.de/def…e=1

None of these software will work. Try this
Click on Start > Run.
Go to the command prompt by typing “cmd” (without quotes).
Go to the drive. For example, if F is your drive, type F:
in F drive, type the following

F:>attrib –s –h /s /d

Wait for sometime and the hidden files/folders would be automatically restored.
The recovered files are put in a folder called found. withe the file names "found0001.CHK"
but you can rename the file to the original extension e.g avi, wmv etc.

Hope that helps

I had similar problem with my 720p hd cam and it worked after I tried the above.

Original Poster

that sounds good, its a full 1080 hd cam, thought it would be brill but looks a real mare now

Original Poster

i dont have a run function with my start, im on vista if that helps? cheers

markhodges1975;4914627

i dont have a run function with my start, im on vista if that helps? … i dont have a run function with my start, im on vista if that helps? cheers

type cmd in the start

type run in the search at bottom of start

Original Poster

i tried that last night and c drive was the only one that would come up, i couldnt delete this to enter the command thing either, any other suggestions please? cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244870
    2. Add one, leave one game54315392
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322825

See more discussions