130 Comments

awww....

i be sympathetc if you come to mine :lol:

why do you need it?

Original Poster

I am, as of about 5 minutes ago, newly single.

angelfairee;4136455

Hello!:whistling:

angelfairee;4136455

*puts on smart hat *

well hello ;-):whistling:

angelfairee;4136455

Hooray for us ;-)

*puts on his cleanest pants*

Sloth/Mod

angelfairee;4136455

I thought you were married to your keyboard. :lol:

Poor you........ (best i can muster. Sorry) :oops:

Syzable;4136463

I thought you were married to your keyboard. :lol: Poor you........ I thought you were married to your keyboard. :lol: Poor you........ (best i can muster. Sorry) :oops:

she is married to acecatcher3 :whistling:

no wonder she single after her "bewb" stunt :whistling:

awwww babe :friends: hope you're not too hurt by the split xx

faevilangel;4136467

"bewb" stunt :whistling:

???

pm pics?

lol jk

(serious)

phatboy123;4136478

???pm pics?lol jk(serious)

basically wrote someone's name on her bewb's :whistling:

i would be well ****** if my (imaginary) gf did that :roll:

faevilangel;4136484

basically wrote someone's name on her bewb's :whistling:i would be well … basically wrote someone's name on her bewb's :whistling:i would be well ****** if my (imaginary) gf did that :roll:

yeah but she does have a good rack :w00t:

kjbenja;4136461

Hooray for us ;-)*puts on his cleanest pants*

LOL, well you got my attention! :thumbsup:

:friends: Awww chin up, plenty more fish in the sea...

lyndsbowes;4136489

yeah but she does have a good rack :w00t:

fair rack and fair bod (from pics:p)

faevilangel;4136492

fair rack and fair bod (from pics:p)

+1 :thumbsup:
have you fell asleep AF? :?

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4136459

Hello!

faevilangel;4136460

*puts on smart hat *well hello :whistling:

kjbenja;4136461

Hooray for us *puts on his cleanest pants*

Syzable;4136463

I thought you were married to your keyboard. Poor you........ (best i … I thought you were married to your keyboard. Poor you........ (best i can muster. Sorry)

I'll have you know my keyboard and I have a very tempestuous relationship also!

faevilangel;4136467

she is married to acecatcher3no wonder she single after her "bewb" stunt

I am not and will not ever be married to acecatcher3!

lyndsbowes;4136474

awwww babe :friends: hope you're not too hurt by the split xx

It hurts a lot, to be honest, but...nevermind! Thanks :friends:

angelfairee;4136502

:pI'll have you know my keyboard and I have a very tempestuous … :pI'll have you know my keyboard and I have a very tempestuous relationship also!I am not and will not ever be married to acecatcher3!It hurts a lot, to be honest, but...nevermind! Thanks :friends:

awwww hunny :friends: it will get easier and i'm sure you wont be short of male invitations xxxx
he doesn't know what he's missing xx

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4136512

awwww hunny :friends: it will get easier and i'm sure you wont be short … awwww hunny :friends: it will get easier and i'm sure you wont be short of male invitations xxxxhe doesn't know what he's missing xx

Haha 'male invitations', I like it. Think I will just apply my sadness to working out, woop.

Well are you going to tell us the story? Sharing your problem is half of the battle. We can then sympathise when we know the situation.:)

angelfairee;4136516

Haha 'male invitations', I like it. Think I will just apply my sadness to … Haha 'male invitations', I like it. Think I will just apply my sadness to working out, woop.

can i join you coz i sure as hell need to :oops:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4136517

Well are you going to tell us the story? Sharing your problem is half of … Well are you going to tell us the story? Sharing your problem is half of the battle. We can then sympathise when we know the situation.:)

Not sure a public forum is the right place for that! It was a fairly long relationship and it's come to an end and although I'm really devastated I guess things happen for a reason!

angelfairee;4136522

Not sure a public forum is the right place for that! It was a fairly long … Not sure a public forum is the right place for that! It was a fairly long relationship and it's come to an end and although I'm really devastated I guess things happen for a reason!

life's a b1tch .......... everything happens for a reason ...... you may never know the reason ......

angelfairee;4136522

Not sure a public forum is the right place for that! It was a fairly long … Not sure a public forum is the right place for that! It was a fairly long relationship and it's come to an end and although I'm really devastated I guess things happen for a reason!

awww babe :friends: thats the way to think about things.... tho it seems hard sometimes everything happens for a reason xxx

sorry to hear that angel.
chin up, you're young so make the most of it

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4136519

can i join you coz i sure as hell need to :oops:

No you don't woman, you're gorgeous!

faevilangel;4136533

life's a b1tch .......... everything happens for a reason ...... you may … life's a b1tch .......... everything happens for a reason ...... you may never know the reason ......

Truuuuuuuuue.

lyndsbowes;4136534

awww babe :friends: thats the way to think about things.... tho it seems … awww babe :friends: thats the way to think about things.... tho it seems hard sometimes everything happens for a reason xxx

donnydude;4136535

sorry to hear that angel. chin up, you're young so make the most of it

Err, do you realise you just made a serious post?!

angelfairee;4136522

Yes they do. Well if you jump back a few nights all 4 and that...........:whistling:

But I know how you feel I have been on the end of it too. It all the things that you take for granted that you have to adjust to. Like after all this time who do I go to the cinema with and all though's functions like weddings. There are some upsides though, like you get to choose the toppings on the pizza and you don't have to share the bottle of wine!

When you lying in bed with me it will all seem so insignificant.;-)

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4136540

aha so sure of yourself :whistling:

angelfairee;4136539

No you don't woman, you're gorgeous!Truuuuuuuuue.:)Err, do you realise … No you don't woman, you're gorgeous!Truuuuuuuuue.:)Err, do you realise you just made a serious post?!

awwwww hunny, seriously he is one fool ;-)

faevilangel;4136544

aha so sure of yourself :whistling:

I'm sure I could take her mind off her problems!

angelfairee;4136539

No you don't woman, you're gorgeous!Truuuuuuuuue.:)Err, do you realise … No you don't woman, you're gorgeous!Truuuuuuuuue.:)Err, do you realise you just made a serious post?!

err yeah. I'm in a decent mood. Just had a grown up conversation with someone that made me warm and fuzzy.
TBH you know you're hot. You could have anyone you desire. [SIZE=1]If you keep your mouth shut![/SIZE]

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4136547

keep telling ya self that

donnydude;4136548

err yeah. I'm in a decent mood. Just had a grown up conversation with … err yeah. I'm in a decent mood. Just had a grown up conversation with someone that made me warm and fuzzy.TBH you know you're hot. You could have anyone you desire. [SIZE=1]If you keep your mouth shut![/SIZE]

ahaha classic :w00t:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4136540

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4136547

:?

lyndsbowes;4136546

awwwww hunny, seriously he is one fool ;-)

You are lovely. xx

He was a tawt, you can do soooo much better *huggles*

Original Poster

donnydude;4136548

err yeah. I'm in a decent mood. Just had a grown up conversation with … err yeah. I'm in a decent mood. Just had a grown up conversation with someone that made me warm and fuzzy.TBH you know you're hot. You could have anyone you desire. [SIZE=1]If you keep your mouth shut![/SIZE]

Why you little....

Original Poster

cdemico;4136552

He was a tawt, you can do soooo much better *huggles*

Haha, thanks!

at last, you shall be mine!!!!!!

ffs ace ........... im first in line

you wish. mine mine mine. been trying to go fishing in her knick knacks for the whole of last year!!!!

lol caught a huge cod in there last week :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?79

See more discussions