EXPIRED

I need to buy a 250gb PS3 - where are the cheapest deals available?

My mate has asked me to help him get a PS3 (and some games) for his kid. I don't really know of any good deals out there for a 250gb PS3 and most places look sold out. I would prefer to buy instore but would buy online if delivery can be made within 3-4 days. I've heard of shopto.net but they look sold out too. Can anyone give me any helpful pointers as to where to get one cheaply? Argos and the like seem quite expensive and don't offer any good bundles.

Thanks.

4 Comments

Original Poster

EPM;8314706

heres a decent deal..i just ordered this … heres a decent deal..i just ordered this one!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/651445/ps3-250gb-assassins-creed-ii-fixed-

Thanks. Why is the deal so cold tho? :?

Probably as its cheaper to get your own hard drive and a smaller Sony one.

ryouga;8315995

Probably as its cheaper to get your own hard drive and a smaller Sony one.

But i have only seen the 120gb slim model solus for £229ish on shopto, and its out of stock, so assuming you could get the 120gb for that much, your looking at paying £30 for a 250gb HDD. As far as I know this is the cheapest you can get this bundle for. I have seen another 250gb bundle from very.co.uk with killzone 2 and unchartered 1 for £289.99, with 10% off first time orders comes out around the same as assassins creed 2 pack, but you have to pay for £3.95 for p+p.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.79
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY11
    3. Question about cancelling / moving from Sky Broadband to BT Broadband59
    4. Anyway to remove the Idealo section in searches?22

See more discussions