Groups

I need to call to china I think its china the number is 11185 By the way Im with TalkTalk

Well what I'd like to know is do you guys know how much the call is per/min? I live in london lol. Its about a delivery.

10 Comments

If you go to the BT website there be the tariffs on there per country / continent or something,I'd look for you but just off out now.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5827835

If you go to the BT website there be the tariffs on there per country / … If you go to the BT website there be the tariffs on there per country / continent or something,I'd look for you but just off out now.

wouldnt it depend what company your with????.....

according to the web u need to do this

00 + 86 + Area Code+ Tel #

countrycodes.com/

Original Poster

ViperKeith;5827869

according to the web u need to do this00 + 86 + Area Code+ Tel #

Oh alright, didnt know, thanks for that!

Call via Telediscount. There's no sign-up required, just dial their number, and they'll route your call through their VOIP network and save you loads. 'Tis magic.

Try this
    niftylist.co.uk/cal…ne/

0.50p per min to china. Its an access number dial it first and then the number you need at the prompt, will only cost you a few pennies for the phone call and will be added to your talk talk bill

nadss;5828060

Try thishttp://niftylist.co.uk/calls/to/china/landline/0.50p per min to … Try thishttp://niftylist.co.uk/calls/to/china/landline/0.50p per min to china. Its an access number dial it first and then the number you need at the prompt, will only cost you a few pennies for the phone call and will be added to your talk talk bill

It may not work with Talk Talk.

Inactive;5828193

It may not work with Talk Talk.

Does work with talk talk, im with talk talk and use access numbers to call internationally

nadss;5828600

Does work with talk talk, im with talk talk and use access numbers to … Does work with talk talk, im with talk talk and use access numbers to call internationally

Fair enough, I get free calls ( well inclusive ones ) to many international numbers including China with my provider.

lil_tiger;5827842

wouldnt it depend what company your with????.....

Yeh it probably would vary just like with mobiles too,anyway they said now they with TalkTalk,I was on my way out so give a quick answer lol and presumed they might be with BT.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1629
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6571255
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171

See more discussions