Groups

i need to chill out

im such a worrier and it does my head in at the mo i just feel quite stressed out like i got loads on my mind but not sure what i worry quite alot bout work etc wish i could just leave it at the door and not think about it im too organised i find myself planning the next day and carries on to planning the week i need to take a chill pill anyone else ever feel like this? and anyone got any tips how to change and not worry so much bout things that havent happened and proberly wont happen?

19 Comments

http://www.evitamins.com/images/products/chillpillFUT.gif

Banned

I am sure the wise ones on here will tell you .. but find a hobby or something, stress will kill you

have a good stiff drink

Original Poster

dog_cop;6043182

I am sure the wise ones on here will tell you .. but find a hobby or … I am sure the wise ones on here will tell you .. but find a hobby or something, stress will kill you

i have hobbies thanx i just think too much i wish there was an off switch

Banned

bellows;6043194

i have hobbies thanx i just think too much i wish there was an off switch

well get off here and go do them as asking questions about stressing wont take your mind off it

http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons/smilies/beerwez.gifHave a couple or 3 cans of Boddingtons ... surprising how relaxing it is.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6043208

well get off here and go do them as asking questions about stressing wont … well get off here and go do them as asking questions about stressing wont take your mind off it

im doing one at mo playing poker online and it will help if others have had this problem before and managed to change they can give me tips

Have 3 kids............you don't have a peaceful 2 seconds to think about anything. :-D lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6043247

Have 3 kids............you don't have a peaceful 2 seconds to think about … Have 3 kids............you don't have a peaceful 2 seconds to think about anything. :-D lol

no way having kids way too much hard work i have 2 cats thats enough thanx :thumbsup:

Syzable;6043247

Have 3 kids............you don't have a peaceful 2 seconds to think about … Have 3 kids............you don't have a peaceful 2 seconds to think about anything. :-D lol

That was going to be my advise, well one anyway, its amazing how little time i have to stress over my job now.
    We all get stressed and usually get through unscathed, you need to find something outwith work that takes your full attention, eg karate or something where if you don't concentrate someone smacks you in the mush, its amazing how the mind refocusses.
    Good luck you will get through it.:)

bellows;6043260

no way having kids way too much hard work i have 2 cats thats enough … no way having kids way too much hard work i have 2 cats thats enough thanx :thumbsup:

crazy cat lady much?

Banned

starsparkle2311;6043281

oh +1 on that!!!Seriously OP, chill, relax, what stresses do you have … oh +1 on that!!!Seriously OP, chill, relax, what stresses do you have other than work, obvo:roll: and paying your bills?What makes you happy? Have a bath, watch a dvd, go out, have some chocolate:p

mmmm chocolate.. might pop to asda :-D

Original Poster

should have known better

Banned

bellows;6043260

no way having kids way too much hard work i have 2 cats thats enough … no way having kids way too much hard work i have 2 cats thats enough thanx :thumbsup:

Hey , I too have two cats and I too feel stressed at the moment, the builders are working on our new house in the garden and I'm round there every night after work with a spirit level / straightedge checking it all, they don't like critiscism at all but I'm so stressed its given me stomach ache all day!!!! Horrible feeling being stressed , you feel trapped and feel like theres a stopwatch going , counting down to some disaster...........help ps I have to face Scott the brickie tomorrow and I phoned him today saying I found some out of level bricks

Try some St Johns Wort - excellent stuff, and not addictive lol

Take a day out hun and do something totally random, go shopping, go to the cinema, take a walk in the park. Then go home with a good film or DVD, order a take away and make sure you have some alcohol

As tempted as you are do not go and plan or tidy or do anything, just try and enjoy yourself.

I know it may be hard but just take a day at a time

hugs to you :friends: why not watch the latest episode of bb usa that will cheer you up :thumbsup:

bellows;6043315

should have known better

Awww hon, I know it can be hard when it seems like everything becomes so overwhelming.

If it helps you to make lists and plan ahead then that's fine if that's your way of taking control of the situation.

Please don't allow others to make you feel down, remember someone can only make you feel down if you allow them that power over you x x x x

Try using commas, or breaks in speech!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions