Groups

I need to post 4 large boxes! 12kg, 10kg, 9kg & 4kg. Anyone recommend a good courier service?

Uk mainland to Uk mainland and all to same adress. Thanks:)

7 Comments

I use hermes. Cheap and collect normally following day. Never had a problem

Banned

ParcelMonkey - There's a thread somwhere - check hot over the last month or type it in.

I really wish this place had a stickies or a FAQ section for questions like this that get asked so regularly, it would make this site so much easier to use imo.

Have a look on parcel2go.com only let me down the once on a package being damaged and you can put in size,weight etc and it chooses a selection of couriers for you with prices and delivery timing.

I use interparcel.com. Also tape two together so you only have two parcels.

parcelsplease or parcelmonkey they are the best. i just sent a 19kg parcel using parcelsplease and i hv used parcelmonkey for 21 kg. both are great.

tape together your 4kg to your 12 kg and your 9kg to your 10kg. roughly it will cost less than £20 to send both.

Banned

Hibbers

ParcelMonkey - There's a thread somwhere - check hot over the last month … ParcelMonkey - There's a thread somwhere - check hot over the last month or type it in.

they get terrible reviews

reviewcentre.com/rev…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal dishy plates11
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2323
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick33
      4. E: 26/09 Win PC hardware bundle from GIGABYTE, WD & AOC! (3 prizes) @ Gleam33

See more discussions