Groups

I need to write a christmas list....

Morning all,

I've been asked what I want for christmas from my gf and my family and I cant think of anything that I particularly want - so thought I would ask you all if there is anything cool that is out that I could request :-)

I like everything from computer games/gadgets/clothes anything......

Thanks!!!!

20 Comments

why not look for a gift experience?

or if there is absolubtly nothing you want, tell them to spend that money on toys and donate them to under-privilaged kids.

why do people ask you what you want for xmas, its meant to be a surprise. Tell you piece of waste to get you something herself, sea how well she knows you

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3551578

why not look for a gift experience?or if there is absolubtly nothing you … why not look for a gift experience?or if there is absolubtly nothing you want, tell them to spend that money on toys and donate them to under-privilaged kids.

Gift experience is an idea. Always fancied trying bungee-jumping.

I like the idea of the whole 'charity' thing but I still like opening presents. Sorry if that sounds very selfish...

mhh1981;3551588

Gift experience is an idea. Always fancied trying bungee-jumping. I like … Gift experience is an idea. Always fancied trying bungee-jumping. I like the idea of the whole 'charity' thing but I still like opening presents. Sorry if that sounds very selfish...

combine the two and get one of those adopt an animal presents, you get to open the info pack, yet your still helping out a charity, although I dunno how much of the money goes to the cause. :thumbsup:

Games Console

Sat Nav

HDTV

IPhone or Nokia n98

One of those little Webbooks

That seems to be the gadgety stuff i've seen around. Also if you own an HDTV you can get HD Freesat now.

Original Poster

Ungreat;3551617

Games ConsoleSat NavHDTV IPhone or Nokia n98One of those little … Games ConsoleSat NavHDTV IPhone or Nokia n98One of those little WebbooksThat seems to be the gadgety stuff i've seen around. Also if you own an HDTV you can get HD Freesat now.

Got a PS3, satnav, hdtv with tv drive (virgin), a new laptop is a maybe. I've got to give my old one back to an ex lol

How about a DIY book to match your avatar ?

me and hubbs put our wishlists on amazon and it makes christmas a lot easier:santa::gift::-D

You can get an Iphone on PAYG now for £350 (8gb O2) and Nokia do 30% cashback via quidco if you decide to get a sim free n98 phone.

Original Poster

smithyp1;3551668

How about a DIY book to match your avatar ?

ha, maybe :oops:

Original Poster

brangelina;3551673

me and hubbs put our wishlists on amazon and it makes christmas a lot … me and hubbs put our wishlists on amazon and it makes christmas a lot easier:santa::gift::-D

thanks for that. Will have a lookie

this sounds bad but I usually have a huuuuge wish list (I'm broke so don't get to buy myself much stuff!!!) yet my partner of 4 years usually gets me something naff instead!!! I would do something like a wish list (from most shops....) but he'd never read the bl***y thing!!!

how about an Argos voucher? boring ..... but you can get virtually anything you like with it?

midjet666;3551781

this sounds bad but I usually have a huuuuge wish list (I'm broke so … this sounds bad but I usually have a huuuuge wish list (I'm broke so don't get to buy myself much stuff!!!) yet my partner of 4 years usually gets me something naff instead!!! I would do something like a wish list (from most shops....) but he'd never read the bl***y thing!!!

give him your list as his xmas present :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;3552439

give him your list as his xmas present :thumbsup:

Lol, yeah I was thinking along the same lines... I know he loves candles... :whistling:

midjet666;3553599

Lol, yeah I was thinking along the same lines... I know he loves … Lol, yeah I was thinking along the same lines... I know he loves candles... :whistling:

qouting my own, I saw some amazing candles at the german market in Birmingham (saturday night!) they were fantabulous!!!!! But he wouldn't get them even when I just blurted out I wanted them :cry: lol

Original Poster

My gf was looking on the computer at presents for herself and just to make it extra obvious that she wanted me to buy them for her, she left the room to have a bath with the page open facing me lol

hi my name is jacob i like merlin

midjet666;3553614

qouting my own, I saw some amazing candles at the german market in … qouting my own, I saw some amazing candles at the german market in Birmingham (saturday night!) they were fantabulous!!!!! But he wouldn't get them even when I just blurted out I wanted them :cry: lol

hubby's have a good way of ignoring us when we want to buy something:x

pcnutta;3555262

hi my name is jacob i like merlin

WTF !! omg my son did this! Im never leaving my pc unattended again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
      4. word association Game73844477

See more discussions