I need your advice buying a laptops

Posted 6th Aug
I’m starting a cyber security soon and I need a laptop , I do editing and DAW, adobe softwares , and I want something can handle my usage, Either easy to upgrade , or strong enough as I don’t want to be upgrading for a while
I’m willing to go for 1500£ if it’s worth the investment , or maybe two devices , thanks in front
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Check out Dell Outlet XPS 15
A "starting a cyber security" what?
Cyber security and your editing audio and media?!?

It depends what sort of work your doing (premier Pro is a lot more intensive light photoshop work) and if you actually need the portability.
Normally is better to have a workstation desktop with multiple big monitors and a 13" generic laptop for the odd time your out and about rather then a high spec heavy 17" laptop.
chezybezy06/08/2020 18:24

A "starting a cyber security" what?

Course and a career hopefully
Edited by: "MohamedGargab" 7th Aug
joedastudd06/08/2020 21:35

Cyber security and your editing audio and media?!?It depends what sort of …Cyber security and your editing audio and media?!?It depends what sort of work your doing (premier Pro is a lot more intensive light photoshop work) and if you actually need the portability.Normally is better to have a workstation desktop with multiple big monitors and a 13" generic laptop for the odd time your out and about rather then a high spec heavy 17" laptop.

Cyber security and your editing audio and media?!?It depends what sort of …Cyber security and your editing audio and media?!?It depends what sort of work your doing (premier Pro is a lot more intensive light photoshop work) and if you actually need the portability.Normally is better to have a workstation desktop with multiple big monitors and a 13" generic laptop for the odd time your out and about rather then a high spec heavy 17" laptop.

The only problem is I’m not in position to have a Desktop , otherwise I would’ve, so you’re suggesting two devices I guess , portability is kinda a most

Yeah Let’s just say I need something will be able to handle my mode swings , yeah something can handle PS ,logic , premier and AE without crashing every 20 seconds , but sadly I’m not in a position to have a desktop , do you think I should just get something to start with then upgrade to a disk top ? Or get something with powerful specs ?, thanks for your time
Muckypaws_66606/08/2020 12:13

Check out Dell Outlet XPS 15

Yeah I guess the XPS 15 are the ones to go , but o kinda unlucky with dell ,(:I but I’ll take your advice in mind , thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text