Groups

I need your opinion

In the morning I found a glove( a big size,left hand) which was stuck in my letter slot(door).It must happend in the night.

I'm just worried somebody tried to break in as I have no alarm .
    What do you think?

28 Comments

and?? yes someone tried to break in,.... what you gonna do about it? or no...some prankster put it there...what you gonna do about it?

Don't worry, whoever did it didn't mean any arm.

Banned

how big is the letter box, it could be worse you could have found the owner in it

I think you should throw the glove away, and ask for this thread to spammed.

Somebody think of the children.

Banned

its was the snowman trying to get in the freezer

Or maybe some nice passerby found it outside your house and put it in your letterbox outside thinking its yours?

In all seriousness you might want to contact the police as they may have tried to same thing with other houses in the area.

Banned

http://www.isfym.com/Site2006archive/AF4F7372-0606-46F9-9D14-26732C5E2581_files/DontPanic.jpg

tis the red hand gang

Predikuesi;4320160

Don't worry, whoever did it didn't mean any arm.

lol, I was thinking of jokes along the lines of if you see a man with one glove you'll know he aint so armless.... but ya beat me to it ;-)

Banned

nikkib123;4320248

Ha ha only us oldies would get that joke :oops:

this oldie never :oops:

nikkib123;4320248

Ha ha only us oldies would get that joke :oops:

us ..... ya cheeky biddy , i'm in my prime 8-)

sassie;4320255

this oldie never :oops:

too old

Why would someone bother to leave their glove though? Surely it wouldn't have been hard to pull it back out, so why leave it? I think it was probably someone thinking it was yours and 'posting' it back. It's unlikely that anyone trying to find your keys etc through the letterbox would be wearing a glove as that sort of thing requires a nimble hand, not a gloved one.

If you're not planning to get an alarm you should at least invest in dummy alarm boxes for the front and back of the house, a burglar would rather move on to one with no box than risk yours being alarmed.

Banned

nikkib123;4320284

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXB1aXWU-RcDoes that mean I am older than … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXB1aXWU-RcDoes that mean I am older than you Sass :oops:

highly unlikely, getting me letter from the queen soon, watched youtube and still no idea who they are - lol

nikkib123;4320284

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXB1aXWU-RcDoes that mean I am older than … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXB1aXWU-RcDoes that mean I am older than you Sass :oops:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

at the "am i older than u sass" bit

sassie;4320304

highly unlikely, getting me letter from the queen soon, watched youtube … highly unlikely, getting me letter from the queen soon, watched youtube and still no idea who they are - lol

o haha u got there b4 me! v quick today arent u!!!!

cheeky post earlier about admin and bad experiences! i reported u, enjoy ur ban mrs!!!

Banned

acecatcher3;4320327

o haha u got there b4 me! v quick today arent u!!!!cheeky post earlier … o haha u got there b4 me! v quick today arent u!!!!cheeky post earlier about admin and bad experiences! i reported u, enjoy ur ban mrs!!!

why it cheeky, was only a thought

was it a woolly glove?

or a leather glove?

Don't think wooly gloves would give good grip for braking in.

maybe sum1 made a snowman overnight by ur door and put gloves on it, but it didnt make it in the morning coz the sun is shining??

blackpeppa;4320392

was it a woolly glove? or a leather glove?Don't think wooly gloves would … was it a woolly glove? or a leather glove?Don't think wooly gloves would give good grip for braking in.

I read this as " Don't think wooly gloves would give good grip for BAKING in"

I think I probably need to go and start dinner lol

thesaint;4320167

I think you should throw the glove away, and ask for this thread to … I think you should throw the glove away, and ask for this thread to spammed.Somebody think of the children.

something to hide methinks:)

blackpeppa;4320392

was it a woolly glove? or a leather glove?Don't think wooly gloves would … was it a woolly glove? or a leather glove?Don't think wooly gloves would give good grip for braking in.

Burglars wear gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints, not to get grip.

Banned

thesaint;4321365

Take your word for it.

PS can you get a a PS3?

Rig your letterbox so it's got some kind of current going through it - that'll give any would be burgalar a shock (literally :w00t:) if they try and break in again. Just remember to disconnect before the postman comes.....

Charlie&Lola;4321565

Rig your letterbox so it's got some kind of current going through it - … Rig your letterbox so it's got some kind of current going through it - that'll give any would be burgalar a shock (literally :w00t:) if they try and break in again. Just remember to disconnect before the postman comes.....

Highly illegal. :-(

thesaint;4321600

Highly illegal. :-(

Yeah, cause I seriously meant for them to do that :roll:

thesaint;4321365

surely a burglar wouldn't wear a wooly glove. not very good for the image and a leather glove would give better grip and dexterity to grab keys or turn keys in the lock

they never use woolly gloves in the cop shows

could of been michael jackson was the glove white?? have you got kids if so ring the police
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11

See more discussions