I NEEEED this song but I don't what it is!

Found 29th Jan 2010
I have caught bits and pieces on the radio a couple of times so I am guessing it's been released or is about to be - so am hoping someone will know it!

It's a clubby tune I guess and part of the lyrics says something like 'two become one'

That's all I've got! I aint too keen on the 'singing' but I love the beat

Rep for the winner LOL!

Thank yous x

7 Comments

Is it the old Faithless tune We Become One?

Original Poster

jeany123;7689799

it cant be the spice girls can it thats a old … it cant be the spice girls can it thats a old onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFA6LlaWbJc

..and it's not really clubby, thanks for making me laugh though :-D

TinyTrina;7689819

Is it the old Faithless tune We Become One?

skusey;7689891

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRQvs65XTwg

No, I know Faithless, it's not him - it's more upbeat

Its actually on the radio right now, " Its "Riverside - Lets go" by Sidney Samson

Original Poster

Smaybelline;7690077

Its actually on the radio right now, " Its "Riverside - Lets go" by … Its actually on the radio right now, " Its "Riverside - Lets go" by Sidney Samson

That's it :-D :-D :-D

I was just searching ministry of sound

Probs would have been helpful if I had at least got the 3 words I said right LOL! :roll:

But you are obvs a genius, thank you!!!

Mrs.Z;7690097

That's it I was just searching ministry of sound :)Probs would have been … That's it I was just searching ministry of sound :)Probs would have been helpful if I had at least got the 3 words I said right LOL! :roll:But you are obvs a genius, thank you!!!

Brilliant, thanks for the rep. I love the beat too and freaky it was actually on at the time i posted that lol :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52485
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions