Groups

I not as hot as I used to be

Am I the only one who's temperature effect has went down. I used to change deals b a sizzling 12 degrees good old days), then it went to 9 degrees and now it's only 5 degrees ?

29 Comments

mine was 7 then it went down to four now its five

Mines has always been 9.

LOL mine is a whole big fat 1!

dontdothatagain;6342935

Mines has always been 9.

show off

Mine was 1 for ages, recently it's been 9 though

supermod

The way a member's voting power is calculated has altered recently - if you could post any relevant comments in the Feedback thread it allows the development team to review any issues/problems etc thanks :thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

Just checked and now it's 6!!

i just checked aswell mines four again

Nope, minds is still 9 degrees.

i've not posted many deals though, and only a couple got above 100 degrees

Mine was 9 and now 4.

Anyone know what happening??

Check out Sigma's post above

Banned

dontdothatagain;6342935

Mines has always been 9.

no it hasnt. you build up to 9.

I've never known anyone go back down tho

where do you see it or know what number you are at? sorry i am obviously being blonde!

Banned

wrong thread!!

Jumpingphil;6343310

Mine has gone up to 14 last week.

mine is still a 9

i still cant find it! :oops:

Mine was nine & is now five?

Jumpingphil;6343310

Mine has gone up to 14 last week.

I'm fairly certain 9 degrees is the limit - it used to be 12 but that changed a while ago.........:thumbsup:

wulshaz;6343331

its not just you i asked this in another thread, but no one said where to find it, i think its a conspiracy :cry: also is there a way to find out what users are online.

wulshaz;6343141

where do you see it or know what number you are at? sorry i am obviously … where do you see it or know what number you are at? sorry i am obviously being blonde!

You vote a deal hot and see what temp the deal increases by. Occassionally someone votes hot or cold at exactly the same time and this might fudge things a bit but if you pick a deal thats not very active it should give you an idea of your voting power...

gari189;6343449

You vote a deal hot and see what temp the deal increases by. … You vote a deal hot and see what temp the deal increases by. Occassionally someone votes hot or cold at exactly the same time and this might fudge things a bit but if you pick a deal thats not very active it should give you an idea of your voting power...

ah cheers for that i thought it actualy showed you in your profile or user settings.

wulshaz;6343331

richp;6343387

its not just you i asked this in another thread, but no one said where to … its not just you i asked this in another thread, but no one said where to find it, i think its a conspiracy :cry: also is there a way to find out what users are online.

The easiest way obviously is go heat a deal you like and see how much the score goes up by xxx

Just checked mine it used to be 9 but its only 8 now:?

ClarityofMind;6343463

The easiest way obviously is go heat a deal you like and see how much the … The easiest way obviously is go heat a deal you like and see how much the score goes up by xxx

thank you just tried it, apprantly im one of the 3 degrees :thinking:

richp;6343498

thank you just tried it, apprantly im one of the 3 degrees :thinking:

it'll build up in time xxx

I have only recently been able to give 9 degrees, but after seeing this thread I went and checked and I have gone down to 7.

8! thank you COM

wulshaz;6343525

8! thank you COM

you're welcome babe xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1848
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription79
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!55
      4. Oil for Oak Doors56