I ordered 3 bottles of Apple Cider Vinegar from Amazon - they never did arrive. I contacted Royal Mail who won't consider compensation without certificate of posting - but I'm the recipient! Has anyone any advice please?

amazon order disappeared - I received nothing and it was meant to arrive on Aug 1st :-(

13 Comments

nothing to do with you 'as it has not arrived' its down to amazon to refund you

Contact Amazon customer service (can use live chat)
They will look into it and most likely issue you a replacement.

Why would you contact Royal Mail and not the company you ordered from?

Contact Amazon! *sigh*

Original Poster

I found it night well impossible to find where to make contact with Amazon, and so having lost the will, I figured they would just blame Royal Mail anyways since the tracking showed it had been dispatched

Original Poster

yes I"ve been sighing!

Jzajzu

I found it night well impossible to find where to make contact with … I found it night well impossible to find where to make contact with Amazon, and so having lost the will, I figured they would just blame Royal Mail anyways since the tracking showed it had been dispatched

How hard did you try?

google.co.uk/web…F-8
Edited by: "ipswich78" 26th Aug 2016

Original Poster

ipswich78

How hard did you … How hard did you try?https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=amazon%20instant%20chat

Obviously not hard enough - thankyou!

I agree you need to contact Amazon customer services.... you can do this via phone or online chat.
They are normally pretty good at sorting this kind of thing.
Go to the bottom of the Amazon page under the LET US HELP YOU section and click on HELP
Then in the browze help topics area click on NEED MORE HELP
Then to the right of this section you should see CONTACT US......click on that and it should take you the list of things you have bought..... check the little box next to your missing order....then scroll down a bit further to section 2 where it says tell us more about your issue select WHERES MY STUFF....then section 3 pops us and you get your contact options...... I normally do the online chat myself ...... but either way I think they will offer you a replacement or a refund......
Hope this helps

Edited by: "PrincessJellybean" 26th Aug 2016

Jzajzu

Obviously not hard enough - thankyou!

No problem, Amazon customer services are normally really helpful. Just be polite and factual and no doubt you'll end up a happy customer.

Original Poster

thankyou so much

Original Poster

thnakyou all so much. They're going to give me a refund - hooray. Thankyou

End of lesson, schools out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions