I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon

Expert (Beta)33
Posted 7th Apr
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
One night a chicken was laying in bed with an egg. Just laying back, smoking a cigarette, feeling very pleased with himself. The egg then turned onto it's side pulling the blanket over with her and in a very annoyed tone of voice said "Well I guess we answered that question then didn't we?"
The egg came before the chicken because the thing that laid the egg wasn't a chicken, Merely an ancestor the chicken evolved from hence would have been called something else.
33 Comments
bored by any chance?!
Are you wanting to see which comes first?
Please let us know which comes first
sounds like you got a cracking deal, can you post the link or have you already flown the coop?
40339949-E0qMT.jpg
MrSwitch07/04/2020 19:13

Don't be sad.

I’m not really sad, i’m thankful to be safe at home.

Just got a bit bored, and resorted to Dad jokes which aren’t very good
MrSwitch07/04/2020 19:15

[Image]

Hopefully folks will add some more so we can have a giggle
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 7th Apr
Very funny, you should be banned from here!
Felicitous07/04/2020 19:14

sounds like you got a cracking deal, can you post the link or have you …sounds like you got a cracking deal, can you post the link or have you already flown the coop?

Buckyball07/04/2020 19:17

Very funny, you should be banned from here!

bit harsh, but it was pretty bad I guess
Buckyball07/04/2020 19:29

Again, I would wipe your account asap.

I can probably find worse.

I could do a daily joke to keep everyone’s spirits lifted
One night a chicken was laying in bed with an egg. Just laying back, smoking a cigarette, feeling very pleased with himself. The egg then turned onto it's side pulling the blanket over with her and in a very annoyed tone of voice said "Well I guess we answered that question then didn't we?"
dufflecoat_moon_turkey07/04/2020 19:56

One night a chicken was laying in bed with an egg. Just laying back, …One night a chicken was laying in bed with an egg. Just laying back, smoking a cigarette, feeling very pleased with himself. The egg then turned onto it's side pulling the blanket over with her and in a very annoyed tone of voice said "Well I guess we answered that question then didn't we?"

The egg came before the chicken because the thing that laid the egg wasn't a chicken, Merely an ancestor the chicken evolved from hence would have been called something else.
dufflecoat_moon_turkey07/04/2020 19:56

One night a chicken was laying in bed with an egg. Just laying back, …One night a chicken was laying in bed with an egg. Just laying back, smoking a cigarette, feeling very pleased with himself. The egg then turned onto it's side pulling the blanket over with her and in a very annoyed tone of voice said "Well I guess we answered that question then didn't we?"

40340731-wLkeI.jpg
The egg, cos the chick faked it....
The rooster 🐔
Hacked07/04/2020 21:33

The rooster 🐔

Nah. They came to snuff the rooster.
RIP Layne Staley.
Edited by: "dufflecoat_moon_turkey" 8th Apr
40343688-ufW1c.jpg
a pack comes before an egg, end of debate
splender08/04/2020 10:42

a pack comes before an egg, end of debate

wasn’t expecting such a concise answer from yourself andwith out any statistics to back it up
myusernamehasgone23408/04/2020 11:07

wasn’t expecting such a concise answer from yourself andwith out a … wasn’t expecting such a concise answer from yourself andwith out any statistics to back it up

I was tempted to use 6, 10, 12 ,TBH, but I refrained!
I’ll just leave this one here

40373202-yZpVI.jpg
40385439-q2tAC.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions