Groups

i Phone

Anyone know the cheapest deal on iphones looked at dialaphone and they're not on there. Usual place I go for phones. contract. I want to pay about £30 a month no up front fees.

7 Comments

you will only get an iphone from 02 or carphone warehouse, they do a £30 a month package i think but you have to pay something for the handset

shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay…08/

iphone 16gb - 30 a month - but like guy above said you gotta pay 155 for the handset

shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay…08/

iphone 8gb - 30 a month - same goes for this 96 for the handset

if your wanting the iphone for free youve got to be paying around 45 a month from o2 for an 8gb. Then 75 for a free 8gb or 16gb.

Banned

If you ring O2 at the moment, I know they have reconditioned 8GB phones that are free with a £35pm contract. That will be the best price you will get.

Pah...in after the Guv...

Thanks guv and bazzaric, learn something new everyday! Can you confirm thats with the 600 mins 500 texts unlimited data and wifi for 18 months? If so i think im going to take the leap!

Wooaaaaaaahhhhh there

Order online at CPW, via quidco, gives £60 cashback.

Start at £45 per mth for 1200 mins and loadsa texts and unlimited internet.

Get 8gb handset for free

After 9 mths reduce mthy cost to £35

You're welcome

Cheers

Bill

Banned

Daft Punk;4133921

Thanks guv and bazzaric, learn something new everyday! Can you confirm … Thanks guv and bazzaric, learn something new everyday! Can you confirm thats with the 600 mins 500 texts unlimited data and wifi for 18 months? If so i think im going to take the leap!

Yup. Thats the tarrif.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions