Found 31st Mar 2011
Update: Ok, forget most of the below... i didn't know there wasn't a 64Gb, so, where would be the best place to buy a 32Gb i-Phone 4 please?

A friend wants to purchase straight out an unlocked 64Gb I-phone 4. No contract or cashbacks as she will take it away to China - has to be the 64Gb model.

1) Any recommendations for a dealer at a keen price?

2) Would anyone know if there is any problem running an english and mandarin character set?

3) Anyone foresee any problems taking it back to China?

Thanks for any help

7 Comments

As it doesn't exist,I forsee many problems
Edited by: "boothy" 31st Mar 2011

This ^^^^^

boothy

As it doesn't exist,I forsee many problems

Yep won't be real.

Banned

I have one.

http://mobilemashup.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/64gb-iphone-4-prototype-spotted-in-china-updated.jpg

massmail666

not many people know but there was 1 64gb iphone 4 prototype that got … not many people know but there was 1 64gb iphone 4 prototype that got leaked. was on sale in china for $1000 legit apple product

This it was extreme rare.

Original Poster

Thanks, I genuinely didn't know... don't realy follow phones that closely... just got asked to find out the price...hmmm... so it has to be a 32Gb I guess...unless as she says she was already aware of one in China... interesting.

OK - update - can anyone help with the cheapest but dead straight no fuss 32gb i-phone 4 please?
Edited by: "BlackCloud" 1st Apr 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones46
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740045
    3. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???1012
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking55

See more discussions