I phone 8

Posted 17th Sep
I need a new phone & not really keen on the size of the Xr or 11, I have atm a se.
I went to look in Apple and the 8 is smaller in size at £529 for 128gb

Just wondered am I waisting my money or should I just go for the 11 ?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
If you are going to buy an 8 now you might as well just buy a used one and save yourself a lot of money. The size of the 7 and 8 are definitely a nice step up from the SE without being too big.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 17th Sep
iPhone 8 is a great phone. I have had one since release 2 years ago. I am not upgrading but am going to spend £45 getting apple to fit a new battery. However it’s already a two year old design so will probably only be supported my iOS updates for two more years. In the position you are in I would pay the extra and get the 11.
There is no 128Gb iPhone 8 as far as I am aware. It only comes in 64 or 256Gb
What about the XS? That’s not too big either, and great specs!
angusyoung17/09/2019 23:52

There is no 128Gb iPhone 8 as far as I am aware. It only comes in 64 or …There is no 128Gb iPhone 8 as far as I am aware. It only comes in 64 or 256Gb

Yes Apple released 128gb but can only seem to buy from them or carphone warehouse sim free
Haircut_10017/09/2019 23:48

If you are going to buy an 8 now you might as well just buy a used one and …If you are going to buy an 8 now you might as well just buy a used one and save yourself a lot of money. The size of the 7 and 8 are definitely a nice step up from the SE without being too big.

I just feel Apple products don’t really last, I get 3 years out a phone only worry buying used if it likely to go wrong very quickly
If you can afford the latest models that’s what I’d go for. The iPhone 11 boasts better battery life. I often have to charge mine during the day and it’s a pain. (iPhone 7)
If you can. Wait till Black Friday. Odds on there will be deals.

I’m using an iPhone 8 and had the battery replaced last month after 21months of use. Apple broke it while there, so I got a replacement
Point is I’m not rushing to replace mine yet, still does all I need it too. Though my eyesight may force me to get a bigger phone at some point.

I do £550 is too much for it now though.
Edited by: "Oneday77" 18th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants