Groups
    EXPIRED

i-phone for Christmas?

My husband would like one of the new i-phones, but neither of our contracts are up for renewal (O2) - if I buy him one for Christmas, what would be the cheapest way for me to do it?

5 Comments

Does it have to be new? A second hand one from here or somewhere like gumtree would berth cheapest way to go, remember to be safe though when trading on gumtree

buy a payg from Apple store or Apple store online - these phones are unlocked and will work on any network.
    Avoid Ebay like the plague to many conmen - like someone already said.
    Then visit an O2 store and ask for a contract micro simcard for the iphone. It gives you intructions how to transfer existing simcard details onto new iphone - takes 2 minutes online!
    You need to do the above a hubby will have larger simcard and the iphone 4 uses a smaller microsim card.
    I have the new iphone and it is great!
    Your Hubby will be a very Happy Man - you will never wash dishes again! lol

reread your post - no cheap way to get an iphone 4 that is why i suggested buying a payg one.
    You could buy out of contract if you have a few months remaining and start again!
    Best to use existing contract and go PAYG.
    Might be worth chatting with your local O2 shop if contract near end.
    hope thiss helps

I managed to get an Iphone on contract and my contract wasnt ready for renewal for 6 months.

Its the 3g though and not the 4!

they gave me £120 cash back which was the amount to cancel my old contract for the new one!

this was at phones for you!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions