Groups

I Phone or LG Viewty or N95 (8gb new version)

I am looking at buying one of the above as a pressie for me. Being a girlie I don't want the phone to be too chunky.

It would be on Vodafone Pay As You Go - what's the best phone and for what reason?

My budget is £200 so some may be a little out of my league so feel free to suggest others but if you could state why! I'm very tempted with the Iphone cos it looks fab but have never actually seen on on the flesh!

10 Comments

im a girl so i understand about wanting a good looking fone.

iphone has a 2 megapixel camera, get it if u dont have a ipod i guess. plus u wil get the wow factor for having an ipone.

i cudnt decide between n95 or viewty, but the 95 is a bit bulkier and i wanted a sleek phone, which the viewty definitely is. i love it, its so different. i got mine in silver, black looks nice as well.

I love my viewty, bit of a pain to begin with, but now i love it lots

n95 is quite big .. i would get the viewty .. iphone is cool but you won't get one for £200

I can sell you a Nokia 8800 sirocco for £180?

Out of all them the iphone has the best battery EASILY even with wifi on. Also the memory for music and movies is great. The browsing has never been better on anyphone before.

But as above depends if you need a good camera or not.

Original Poster

Toybhoy;1699079

Thanks for the offer but no thanks

get a w960i, it has 8gb memory, and a 3.2mp camera, touch screen, wifi etc. very nice phone

N95 hands down. no other phone offers the features that this phone offers. Yes the iphone is better looking and had a much better battery life but when it comes to features its the N95.

I guess that should be enough to decide what phone you need/want.

Toybhoy;1699079

Also, I've got an iPhone you can have for £150 brand new sealed. Please transfer money via western union. I am located in Nigeria

Original Poster

Cyrus;1702146

Also, I've got an iPhone you can have for £150 brand new sealed. Please … Also, I've got an iPhone you can have for £150 brand new sealed. Please transfer money via western union. I am located in Nigeria

Wow - what a bargain. If I wasnt scammed by someone else I might have fallen for it! :whistling:

I've been checking out the post about overpriced Iphones (ffedback section) and am now very tempted to go for the CPW one with Quidco! Does anyone know if i bought one of these - could I simply insert a PAYG O2 sim or do I still need to get it unlocked?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361213
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…89
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1523
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions