I phone XR-Is this any good?

Posted 2nd Feb
Hi eveyobe

so I‘m looking to upgrade my I Phone and seen deal for I Phone XR for £34 p/m with no upfront cost and unlimited mins 20gb data is this a good deal or can you get something similar for the I Phone 11 now? Also if anyone already has these phones is there much difference and what is the IPhone Xr like and the 11 like? Thanks in adv
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
just compare it on a few diffrent sites see whats about, only you can tell if its good value for your wallet...

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/o2-…ack
depends if you do cash back but only 30 a month for 90gb data and 128gb phone..

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/thr…ple
iphone 11 £37 a month

loads of sites to check, google is your friend..
Yes thanks but I would like to hear from
users who have either of these handsetsand the pros and cons
I have an xr. My favourite phone to date. Even over the extra’s you get with the 11 (which for most would probably be enough), I still prefer the xr design simply because of the rear camera (as a preference over the 11). If I could afford it, I’d have gone for an Xs Max. The xr feels like a big (exactly right size) iPhone 7 with a small bezel/no home key.

Also it seems very durable. I’ve dropped this on porcelain from height, wood floor, tiled floor, banged on corners of tables chairs, dropped in the bath, you name it - everyday bumping has happened but I can’t find one scratch or dink on the phone anywhere at all. I have no cover or screen protector.
Edited by: "JoeyJoJoJunior" 2nd Feb
tryle02/02/2020 11:11

Yes thanks but I would like to hear fromusers who have either of these …Yes thanks but I would like to hear fromusers who have either of these handsetsand the pros and cons

tryle02/02/2020 11:11

Yes thanks but I would like to hear fromusers who have either of these …Yes thanks but I would like to hear fromusers who have either of these handsetsand the pros and cons

I have the xr and the wife got the 11 for Xmas, the 11 better camera not that you can tell on a normal pic side by side, it’s newer with a better chip not that you can tell side by side, but will be supported a year longer. Obviously my phones older so as battery function decreases this has effect on the phone..
I just renewed my contract with Vodafone through their retention cancellation team and got a new XR with 20gb data and unlimited calls and texts for £32 a month and £29 upfront. Delivered next day even though I ordered at 7pm. Solid phone. The facial recognition is great. Highly recommend. Wife ended up gettin the same deal as soon as I told her. Worked out cheaper than our iPhone 7 contracts we upgraded from. You could prob get an 11 through one of the comparison websites where the cost of contract is cheaper but you’ll have to faff about with cashback and higher bills till you get your cashback cheques every 6 months.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants