Groups

i-player fading on PS3, and 360 multiplayer(offline) queries

Question 1:

When watching i-player on my PS3, after a few minutes the screen fades.
    I have to shake my DS3 to bring it back again. What setting do I change to stop it doing this?

Question 2:

Is it possible to get two 360's in the same house "joined" together to play one another?

7 Comments

1) go into settings

2) no idea

(sry I can't be more specific - can't remember atm. There is something about video playback)

emhaslam;6600571

1) go into settings2) no idea(sry I can't be more specific - can't … 1) go into settings2) no idea(sry I can't be more specific - can't remember atm. There is something about video playback)

question 2: yes:) its very easy u will have to have 2 accounts though

2) you connect the 2 consoles togeteher over the LAN or local area network and gives you all the functionality of having 2 online players i.e you can do co-op on games together without split screen annoying you and concentrating on the one screen and it tis indeed really easy to set up =]

Original Poster

emhaslam;6600571

1) go into settings2) no idea(sry I can't be more specific - can't … 1) go into settings2) no idea(sry I can't be more specific - can't remember atm. There is something about video playback)

Will have a look, but there's loads.

cribert;6600593

question 2: yes:) its very easy u will have to have 2 accounts though

When you say "accounts", does that mean I have to connect them to the internet? Do I have to pay?

magnamatt;6600752

2) you connect the 2 consoles togeteher over the LAN or local area … 2) you connect the 2 consoles togeteher over the LAN or local area network and gives you all the functionality of having 2 online players i.e you can do co-op on games together without split screen annoying you and concentrating on the one screen and it tis indeed really easy to set up =]

Do I need any cables/equipment?

Sorry, but this all means nothing to me. I will have a look online and see if I can find something re: LAN on a 360 now I know what i'm looking for.

yes you will need a cable for it, unless you have the wireless adaptor, should work with a basic ethernet or internet cable to ethernet connected into the back of them both connecting them up

Original Poster

magnamatt;6601056

yes you will need a cable for it, unless you have the wireless adaptor, … yes you will need a cable for it, unless you have the wireless adaptor, should work with a basic ethernet or internet cable to ethernet connected into the back of them both connecting them up

Thanks, will try that(ethernet cable) next time my son has his friends around.
    They play 4 player on Halo, and all share the same screen.

I assume that they would have two on one screen, and two on the other with this method.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions