Groups
    EXPIRED

i-pod 20gb and i-pod mini

of course I missed the boat with the Boots offer and then they never came back in stock !! bummer

Anyone in the know about cheapest around?

9 Comments

[color=blue]Ipod Mini 4GB Firewire + USB 2.0 For Mac + PcBLUE MINI IPOD - £173.99p DELIVERED From Simply Computers.[/color]

[color=darkblue]Other colours available. Stock is expected in 5 days.

Delivery for November is free on everything.[/color]

[color=green]Apple iPod - Digital player - HD 20 GB - WAV, AAC, AIFF, Audible, MP3, Apple Lossless 20GB IPOD - £205.00p DELIVERED From Simply Computers.[/color]

Original Poster

thx Rayman...much appreciated

You're welcome kdee69

mhuk

http://promo.euro.apple.com/promo/ipod_special/uk//15GB - £149.89 inc … http://promo.euro.apple.com/promo/ipod_special/uk//15GB - £149.89 inc VAT20GB - £169.90 inc VAT40GB - £224.90 inc VAT

Thanks mhuk for those prices + from Apple! nice

This is from their website though: [color=blue]These iPods are in 100% working order. All have been tested and repackaged by Apple.
    They carry a one year warranty, and are eligible for iPod AppleCare.[/color]

So should be like new even if they are refurbished

Original Poster

that link was taken from the refurb shop which is only open at Wednesday mornings from 10am. The products have not been available for last two weeks though, it really depends what is there when they "open" the doors each Wednesday.

Thanks

Has anyone bourght one of these re ferbs, what are they like can you tell they are not new.. Thanks

Today, there is nothing to sell, tell you the truth I have never seen a refurb Ipod on their site for sale, has anyone every bought one from this site :?:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1724
      3. Selling advice55
      4. Decent hoover33

See more discussions