Groups
    EXPIRED

i pod movies?

Hi, I was brought an i pod for xmas last year, as yet i have only put music and photos on it. Have been trying to find somewhere i can download movies, that i dont have to convert! that are free or cheap..a lot of the places i have seen, look very dodgy, and i dont want to risk corrupting my fave gadget...
    I hae some of daughter doing her batoon twirling that i tried to put on it, but it didnt work, so i presume i am not doing something, as usual!
    Nothing too technical please!!
    thanks in advance for any help offfered.
    xx

3 Comments

this is a pretty good free program for converting
    ]http//ww…ter
    Ive been using it for years.
    Takes a while, but i just run it in the background when im on the computer

Original Poster

thank you both.,
    i have made an account with the warez site, but not sure what to do! am currently trying to find an easy to understand guide.

lemonie17;6976619

thank you both.,i have made an account with the warez site, but not sure … thank you both.,i have made an account with the warez site, but not sure what to do! am currently trying to find an easy to understand guide.

if you go to the movies forum, search (at the bottom of the page) for 'ipod' or '3g' it should bring back some movies that you can upload and view directly on your ipod.
    The upload sites they use can sometimes be a bit restrictive though - such as rapidshare / hotfile. Usually you can only download a certain amount an hour / day
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags23
      2. Santander - Compensation1620
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378
      4. word association Game74044573

See more discussions