Groups
    EXPIRED

I Pod Nano 8gb - any bargains!

Hi, can anyone please help me find an ipod at the best available price - Argos have now reduced to £106.90 but are there any better deals out there. I need to buy two and any savings would be great! Thank you

13 Comments

Original Poster

They are a good price - I will pursue! :thumbsup: They look more of a square shape than the one's I have been viewing in Argos/John Lewis etc - is this just a dodgy picture or is there another model?

currys have a tv ad at the moment, im sure there advertising it as £79 when bought with a £15 itunes card and u get a free £10 gift voucher to use in currys stores

Original Poster

Thank you - will pop on currys website and have a look!

ive just been on there and it says cheapest £91.67, click on the link that says 'view our latest tv advert' and it should be on there

Original Poster

Thanks for that. With regard to my earlier comments - its just me being thick! I've now realised the square shaped one is Apple - sorry!

alib;3618172

They are a good price - I will pursue! :thumbsup: They look more of a … They are a good price - I will pursue! :thumbsup: They look more of a square shape than the one's I have been viewing in Argos/John Lewis etc - is this just a dodgy picture or is there another model?

That's the shape of them ! I'll have a look and see if there's another model

I think the best price for the new one is £94.37 at dixons. [url]www.dixons.co.uk[/url], using the vat3 code.

Original Poster

Thank you :thumbsup: I will have a look but am wondering if M&S will include these items in their 20% day this Thursday! I might hang on and wait and see as that would make them £87.20 (however I have a feeling items such as this will be excluded!) :x

alib;3627825

Thank you :thumbsup: I will have a look but am wondering if M&S will … Thank you :thumbsup: I will have a look but am wondering if M&S will include these items in their 20% day this Thursday! I might hang on and wait and see as that would make them £87.20 (however I have a feeling items such as this will be excluded!) :x

I just checked and it is excluded.

gerrard_d;3627411

I think the best price for the new one is £94.37 at dixons. … I think the best price for the new one is £94.37 at dixons. [url]www.dixons.co.uk[/url], using the vat3 code.

Thanks for this - I certainly can't find cheaper:thumbsup:

]http//ww…541

It works out 82.95 here but you have 2 chase them for the 30 cash back and is for new customers only!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368

See more discussions