Groups
    EXPIRED

i pod with dock also home phone with speaker phone

I got 2 requests if anyone can help me with either i would reallly appreciate it

Firstly i am after a i pod that i can use with a docking system so when im at home i can pu it in and playmusic out directly with that....if that makes sense!? i havent got a stereo at home as dont like the big bulkiness of them. I dont kno wif i have to get a percific make or model or anything about them...do they have to be i pods? anything cheapest that does the same thing maybe?

Secondly im after a cheap homephone handset with or without answering machine. But must have speaker phone! i am always in ques with one or naother company and im going to get a permant tilt to the left sooner or later! at this moment im on phone to eleccy compant lol....yeah as i say cheaper the better twin pack if works out cheaper as could put one up stairs ( save me running downstairs after the phone only to miss it and trod on a bit of lego..it kills) need it asap as phone not going to last long.

Rep given many thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone???

Try looking here for some ideas of type and prices as it really depends what you want to pay:

offeroftheday.co.uk/mai…tml

Then perhaps ask again for advice about the make etc., and the dock.

There is also a homephone set in the list on ^^ that page but you will need a more technically minded poster to give an idea of suitability to your needs.

HTH

Original Poster

thabks palspal i actually need to know what music device whether a ipod or mp4 player goes onto a docking stystem... then generally the cheapest one....with a toddler things dont tend to last that long!

I will look on there for homephone ta

Original Poster

Ordered my home phone with speakerphone for £10 delivered

Still need advice on ipod or another music device that goes onto a docking system??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1642
      2. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"33
      3. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???44
      4. Nightmare with BT over Broadband910

See more discussions