Groups

I PROMISE to...............

....... Never, ever........Ever,

....To drink on an empty tummy on a skool nite and confess my undying love for a good friend ....ever, ever again!! (Somewhat blushing - and feeling very tired at work).

Purrrrrrrr xxxxxx

9 Comments

You sure that all what you did come on now spill it

Lol been there and done that ...and again and again and again

Did the same...still together 8 years later!

Original Poster

[COLOR=black]ROFL!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]You lot are making me laugh!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I can't remember if they did or didn't .....But you would think - if you were a betting person by that very admission - that they probably didn't![/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black](As in the earth not moving maybe, or the lack of memory!!?)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black]OMG!!![/COLOR]
    :whistling:
    [COLOR=black]xxxx[/COLOR]

Ohhh, nooooo. Think we've all been there at least once if stoopidly drunk!!

Actually thinking about it, I think I've done it sober too.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6390738

wouldnt worry about it....:giggle: we have all done stupid things when … wouldnt worry about it....:giggle: we have all done stupid things when under the influence of alcohol...( me especially...)

ROFL!!! :oops: So i'm not alone then?

I hope the other party to my confession doesn't remember.... The 'radio silence' via text messages is slightly worrying though!! xxx :-D I'm soooo suffering - Another coffee for the Cat puuuuuurrrrrrr-lease. xxxx

jellybaby22;6390738

wouldnt worry about it....:giggle: we have all done stupid things when … wouldnt worry about it....:giggle: we have all done stupid things when under the influence of alcohol...( me especially...)

Have we? :oops: I don't remember. How's pregnancy? Any cravings?

cloudthecat;6390833

ROFL!!! :oops: So i'm not alone then?I hope the other party to my … ROFL!!! :oops: So i'm not alone then?I hope the other party to my confession doesn't remember.... The 'radio silence' via text messages is slightly worrying though!! xxx I'm soooo suffering - Another coffee for the Cat puuuuuurrrrrrr-lease. xxxx

They're prolly still suffering from a hangover...

Dont worry about it hun, a good friend will always remain a good friend...

well, till you smoooze them that is and then they wont speak to ya again ;-)

No, really, it'll be fine :-D:):thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions