Groups
    EXPIRED

I put up a thread to sell nao and ppl were askin me what NAO IS !!!!

Banned
    i cant beleive that no one on this site collects nao was trying to get rid of a few smaller peices for my decorating money and no one was intersted ............ im shocked lol , it was a complete waste of my time lol im 23 and i have several peices of nao , myb im old fashioned , does ne one else collect this or is it just me thats sad lol

44 Comments

what is nao?

nao? :?

Original Poster Banned

Lol Here We Go Again

my sister has some.

they are ornements aernt they. figures ?

Let me know wht you've got as I collect it.

yeh they are ornaments.

toni15500;4417150

Lol Here We Go Again

i might know what it is if you spell it out... women :roll:

Naked Adult Orphans?

Original Poster Banned

bluebindy my thread is still live i think look thru my previous history and u shud see the pics of what i wanted rid off

they like figurines porcelin or however u spell it.

Original Poster Banned

LOL rob be nice .................. they are a make of porcelain figurines ranging from disney , to little devils

did you put pics up?

toni15500;4417203

LOL rob be nice .................. they are a make of porcelain figurines … LOL rob be nice .................. they are a make of porcelain figurines ranging from disney , to little devils

Be nice??? I'm lovely!

I thought it was something rude - like those little teddy bear ornaments in sexual positions or something tbh lol.

Original Poster Banned

yeah cherish i did , a few of the ones i wanna get rid of im disputing wether i wanna sell my disney ones , but these ones are the smaller ones from my collection

Original Poster Banned

LOL rob ....\no no no i have 3 kids can u imagine if i had a cabinet full of these wee horney bears lol

cant even see a fs/ft thread up, can u link it?

all i can see it a thread on misc with a few comments askin if ppl were interested, pretty sure thats not allowed aswell toni, make a thread on misc then try sell, best to check with a mod if ur still allowed to sell these, better than gettin an infraction.

robtallica;4417233

Be nice??? I'm lovely! I thought it was something rude - like those … Be nice??? I'm lovely! I thought it was something rude - like those little teddy bear ornaments in sexual positions or something tbh lol.

No, thats what i collect, lololololo!

Original Poster Banned

oh have i done it wrong ??? my bad then ill get it checked out sorry still pretty **** at this stuff

Sorry looked for pictures can't find them

toni15500;4417250

LOL rob ....\no no no i have 3 kids can u imagine if i had a cabinet full … LOL rob ....\no no no i have 3 kids can u imagine if i had a cabinet full of these wee horney bears lol

Haha, I'm only pulling your leg.

Little tip - if you want to reply to a specific post from someone hit the quote button (bottom of their post)

Makes more sense to everyone

If you want to multi-quote, click the multiquote button on each reply you want to quote - but press the quote button on the very last one.

You can reply to numerous posts all at once that way.

Lulu'sMammy;4417267

No, thats what i collect, lololololo!

Can't say I'm surprised tbh... :whistling:

robtallica;4417318

Can't say I'm surprised tbh... :whistling:

Good fun though don't ya reckon

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4417295

Haha, I'm only pulling your leg.Little tip - if you want to reply to a … Haha, I'm only pulling your leg.Little tip - if you want to reply to a specific post from someone hit the quote button (bottom of their post)Makes more sense to everyone :)If you want to multi-quote, click the multiquote button on each reply you want to quote - but press the quote button on the very last one.You can reply to numerous posts all at once that way.

THANKS ROB I OWE U A PINT :):oops:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4417251

cant even see a fs/ft thread up, can u link it?all i can see it a thread … cant even see a fs/ft thread up, can u link it?all i can see it a thread on misc with a few comments askin if ppl were interested, pretty sure thats not allowed aswell toni, make a thread on misc then try sell, best to check with a mod if ur still allowed to sell these, better than gettin an infraction.

OK OK so ive done it wrong ill need to contact a MOD see if they can help me out

Lulu'sMammy;4417328

Good fun though don't ya reckon

I was in one of those gadget shops that sells all kind of stupid bits and bobs - they had loads of those teddy bear ornaments! What would Grandma say? haha.

toni15500;4417330

THANKS ROB I OWE U A PINT :):oops:

No probs Toni. Don't worry bout it.

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4417358

I was in one of those gadget shops that sells all kind of stupid bits and … I was in one of those gadget shops that sells all kind of stupid bits and bobs - they had loads of those teddy bear ornaments! What would Grandma say? haha.No probs Toni. Don't worry bout it.

did u not leave a quote on a thread i left about being on tele rob ?

toni15500;4417352

OK OK so ive done it wrong ill need to contact a MOD see if they can … OK OK so ive done it wrong ill need to contact a MOD see if they can help me out

hukd.garyrip.com/pm/…706

the ones with the fire ignited are online now, just explain that u meant to put it in fs ft section.

Here is the thread with the pictures in ( well i think its the right one)

hotukdeals.com/ite…le/

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4417391

http://hukd.garyrip.com/pm/mod_live.php?admin=1&mod=18839,7928,4280,4577,5628,28153,5311,3977,3045&smod=20706the ones with the fire ignited are online now, just explain that u meant to put it in fs ft section.

THANKS XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:thumbsup:

toni15500;4417379

did u not leave a quote on a thread i left about being on tele rob ?

Yeah I did I watched the whole clip of you on tv, I've posted on a couple of your threads now.

Welcome to HUKD

When I first looked, I thought it was a medical term for a ( Nasty A*** Obstruction ) :oops:

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4417425

Yeah I did I watched the whole clip of you on tv, I've posted on a couple … Yeah I did I watched the whole clip of you on tv, I've posted on a couple of your threads now.Welcome to HUKD

thanks :-D well i have now been back down to do part 2 of the trisha show lol i went down last wednesday for the 2nd part of the show to be aired lol

Original Poster Banned

charver;4417450

When I first looked, I thought it was a medical term for a ( Nasty A*** … When I first looked, I thought it was a medical term for a ( Nasty A*** Obstruction ) :oops:

CHARVER AND DO I LOOK LIKE IM GONNA HAVE ONE OF THOSE IM NOT THAT TYPE O GAL

toni15500;4417463

CHARVER AND DO I LOOK LIKE IM GONNA HAVE ONE OF THOSE IM NOT THAT TYPE O … CHARVER AND DO I LOOK LIKE IM GONNA HAVE ONE OF THOSE IM NOT THAT TYPE O GAL

Sorry, my apologies :oops:

ok so u do have a thread up in the right place toni, think u shud still contact a mod tho coz im pretty sure theres a rule about listing something on misc, to get interest in something u will be selling, then placing in the fs/ft forum, think its seen as "unfair" by mods.....ur only new so just explain u dont know all the rules yet, im sure theyl be cool bout it.

good luck with selling the items!

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4417495

ok so u do have a thread up in the right place toni, think u shud still … ok so u do have a thread up in the right place toni, think u shud still contact a mod tho coz im pretty sure theres a rule about listing something on misc, to get interest in something u will be selling, then placing in the fs/ft forum, think its seen as "unfair" by mods.....ur only new so just explain u dont know all the rules yet, im sure theyl be cool bout it.good luck with selling the items!

i have emailed a mod thru the link u sent me so im just waitin to hear back from them :thinking:

I got a Nao Bride and Groom but knocked the Grooms head off!! :oops:
    It's ok, I stuck it back on with superglue - it should last........till the next time:-D

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4417536

I got a Nao Bride and Groom but knocked the Grooms head off!! :oops:It's … I got a Nao Bride and Groom but knocked the Grooms head off!! :oops:It's ok, I stuck it back on with superglue - it should last........till the next time:-D

scared my youngest will start using them as toys

lol now thats something i would do lol , but these are all ok im gr8 condition , im just scared my youngest will start using them as toys

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3281159
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
    3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
    4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions