I really want to know who buys this rubbish Ebay

Found 28th Dec 2012
PROFESSIONALLY MICROWAVED SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SIGN & DATED BY ARTIST

Seller notes: “Working Samsung Galaxy S III was microwaved to NON-WORKING Order for purposes to CREATE ARTWORK using the microwaving process inside a fully customized microwaving robot shielded enclosure. 1200 Watts of microwaving power was used to microwave the device inside a 2.0 Kenmore Elite Microwave with true cook technology.” listing below.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments
Hirst wannabe
Original Poster
danmc

I'll have 3 please.

Send me your phone, i'll microwave it and even sign it for £1999

Mark2111

Hirst wannabe

He calls himself an artist?

http://i.minus.com/i6WvawGZtvlBh.gif
Feel like making an offer of $1.
I'm feeling terribly generous today.
Please allow 48 hours for a response from perfectlymadebirds.
Don't want to wait? You can still buy it now.
Your offer (P&P not included):
US $1.00
Approximately £0.62
Edited by: "gpawan" 28th Dec 2012
Original Poster
gpawan

Feel like making an offer of $1.I'm feeling terribly generous … Feel like making an offer of $1.I'm feeling terribly generous today.Please allow 48 hours for a response from perfectlymadebirds.Don't want to wait? You can still buy it now.Your offer (P&P not included):US $1.00Approximately £0.62

But it's priceless, pay full price and stick it on the wall
i'm in , just for the denture skull full of used dentures oO
Wow Oo
why are there pictures of a skull on this listing.................
he bought the s3 here , I wonder if he will do a SNAD.
It's just so pretentious and unoriginal. I don't like anything being destroyed in the name of art. I see nothing artistic in destruction. Art should be creative.

Banned
art is a talking piece and this is already internationally famous

its the "professionally microwaved" that gets me....whats professional about shoving something in a microwave and turning it on?
Edited by: "king261" 28th Dec 2012
Banned
king261

its the "professionally microwaved" that gets me....whats professional … its the "professionally microwaved" that gets me....whats professional about shoving something in a microwave and turning it on?

i dont think everyone has 1 of those kind of microwaves at home....hence
king261

its the "professionally microwaved" that gets me....whats professional … its the "professionally microwaved" that gets me....whats professional about shoving something in a microwave and turning it on?

maybe he won masterchef the microwave professionals?
casparwhite

art is a talking piece and this is already internationally famous

A talking piece?

"What happened to your phone?"
"I microwaved it to make art".
"Really? You're a dick".
splatsplatsplat

he bought the s3 here , I wonder if he will do a SNAD.

Ha! So it wasn't "brand spanking new" as said in the video! It was a second hand faulty phone!
Banned
deeky

A talking piece?

yep.
iAmLegendFam

Ha! So it wasn't "brand spanking new" as said in the video! It was a … Ha! So it wasn't "brand spanking new" as said in the video! It was a second hand faulty phone!

That's put me right off.
jeez seen better "art" come out of my ass, obviously an apple fanboi,
How he gonna set his IED's off now?

Awaiting the h8 lol.
Banned
seems quite a few people dont understand the term "art" although it doesnt suprise me

casparwhite

seems quite a few people dont understand the term "art" although it … seems quite a few people dont understand the term "art" although it doesnt suprise me

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo163/ericedb/Smilies/reeling-smiley.gif
casparwhite

seems quite a few people dont understand the term "art" although it … seems quite a few people dont understand the term "art" although it doesnt suprise me

stop talking sh*t
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions