I received the wrong item from Amazon Warehouse

Found 12th Feb 2015
Amazon Warehouse sent a Playstation 4 in a condition worse than I expected (not anywhere near as described). They will refund the item, but I want a replacement - I want what I originally believed I was buying. Is there anything I can do? Thank you
Community Updates
7 Comments
As warehouse deals are one off customer returns, no. But you could send a polite e-mail asking for some compensation if you feel inconvenienced
joshp

I assume it is in a worse condition than originally described?

They said that in the OP.
rev6

They said that in the OP.

I did write more below that (which was more useful) but I obviously wasn't typing in the box. Oh well.
Edited by: "joshp" 12th Feb 2015
Nah, its a one off item. They might give you something like a months prime as compo, but I wouldnt expect anything.

After all, its a sale being returned, like any other...
Nope, not at all. They are refunding you and you will not be out of pocket so case closed. As mentioned above you could speak to Amazon via instant chat and they might offer you money off.
Original Poster
I've been ringing a lot of numbers trying to get through to someone in the UK. No luck - one lady claimed to be in the UK but then put me on hold and hung up.

One woman said she'd email me with details on what options I had - no email.

One told me she'd contact the UK office and get them to ring me within a certain timeframe - no call.

It's getting ridiculous - I can't get any answers.
lockwoodisbored

I've been ringing a lot of numbers trying to get through to someone in … I've been ringing a lot of numbers trying to get through to someone in the UK. No luck - one lady claimed to be in the UK but then put me on hold and hung up.One woman said she'd email me with details on what options I had - no email.One told me she'd contact the UK office and get them to ring me within a certain timeframe - no call.It's getting ridiculous - I can't get any answers.

Use their instant chat - always the best way to communicate with them. You can also get a log of the conversation emailed across once you have finished.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants