Groups
    EXPIRED

I recieved a free netflix account from another forum

But how the hell has he given away 100's of accounts ? Without asking for money or anything i just wondered how he creates so many ?

10 Comments

How can it be free when you need to pay monthly? lol

free 1 month packages are always available

you can get fixed term accounts,

with these so called 100's of accounts, the way it works, is that people make one month trial memberships, you may find it works for a week or two, then it will die.

Original Poster

But the one month packages that are always available need paypal to confirm or valid visa number I have seen some lifetime accounts on ebay too for £3.00

you can get accounts on ebay for a one of payment for like a £1 they ain't guaranteed to last for ever but if you get like 3 months out of it then it's worth it I have brought a few the one I have now as lasted like 6 months an only cost a pound

Original Poster

lydbabes

you can get accounts on ebay for a one of payment for like a £1 they … you can get accounts on ebay for a one of payment for like a £1 they ain't guaranteed to last for ever but if you get like 3 months out of it then it's worth it I have brought a few the one I have now as lasted like 6 months an only cost a pound

i dont understand how they do this, lol, i bet some are dodgy have you a link to the person you use ?
    Edited by: "andybriggs03" 15th Dec 2014

they are all stolen hacked accounts.

andybriggs03

i dont understand how they do this, lol, i bet some are dodgy have you a … i dont understand how they do this, lol, i bet some are dodgy have you a link to the person you use ?

I don't but if you search Netflix accounts on ebay loads will come up an then just find the cheapest, your not promised it will last but for a pound what are you really loosing

andybriggs03

i dont understand how they do this, lol, i bet some are dodgy have you a … i dont understand how they do this, lol, i bet some are dodgy have you a link to the person you use ?

If you search on ebay there is a seller called burtjo6 I'm sure that's the one my dad brought his from an has had it like 2 months with no problems

They are shared accounts. Someone pays, and they are allowed to have it on 3 (I think) devices. If they're only using on 1 or 2, the other is sold via use of their log on details. I could be wrong but Im assuming thats how it works.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity68
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions