Expired

I recieved a tax rebate cheque, Can i cash it anywhere?

8 replies
Found 27th May 2010
Hi my sister said i should be able to cash a rebate cheque from hm revenue and customs at a post office is this true?

many thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Yes. May need ID (driving license, passport etc) with you. I got one last year and cashed it at the PO.

Original Poster

Ed Winchester;8702285

Yes. May need ID (driving license, passport etc) with you. I got one last … Yes. May need ID (driving license, passport etc) with you. I got one last year and cashed it at the PO.

ok sweet cheers buddy

Original Poster

post office didnt do it

i have same problem i called tax company and they said you can make the cheque out to someone else with a bank account. but i was wondering if there is somewhere you can pay to get it cashed

Banned

it will say account payee only so need to pay it into a bank account

or one of these cash convertors places if you dont mind them having a chunk of it

Is the post office ok or putting in someone else account ok? ive lost my passport, what other documents would u need?

It might be worth your sister opening a bank account, I think banks have a requirement to offer people accounts as they are classed as a necessity but get one without the ability to have an overdraft to avoid any costs and debts.

sickly sweet

It might be worth your sister opening a bank account, I think banks have … It might be worth your sister opening a bank account, I think banks have a requirement to offer people accounts as they are classed as a necessity but get one without the ability to have an overdraft to avoid any costs and debts.

It might also be worth checking how old this thread is!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247665
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769598
  3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz33
  4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013
  5. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…66

See more discussions