i recieved neg feedback on ebay how can i get it removed or leave neg feedback

the item got lost in post so the next day i sent out a replacement which arrived in 2 days but seller still opened an item not recieved case and left neg feedback

12 Comments

Appeal to ebay - but to be fair, buyers are sooooooooooooo well protected, you prob don't have a chance of a reversal . . . .

Original Poster

its the first neg ive got and the seller opened the first after 7 days instead of the 15 there advised to wait

stuntman9883;5459500

its the first neg ive got and the seller opened the first after 7 days … its the first neg ive got and the seller opened the first after 7 days instead of the 15 there advised to wait

Speak to the buyer and try to reason with them, send them a mutually agree to withdraw feedback form, ebay really wont remove it unless in exceptional circumstances,

I had a buyer leave me a neg saying "poor quality" even though they had never paid for the item, hence i didnt send it:roll:, emailed ebay who said "sorry cant do anything about it" luckily i had opened a non paying bidder dispute before they left the neg and as they didnt respond to the case they did remove it after 8 days, but it was still 8 days with my first neg!!!, and as im sure you know you cant leave a neg or any derogatory comments for them in "positive feedback" response as ebay remove it,

I got shaffted by some guy and then complianed tpo ebay they did nothing

sorry drink taking control of my fingers cannot spell sorry

fingers on the keyboard lol

anyway good luck sorting things out with ebay
buyers are too well protected these days

I'm off for another sherry lol

Original Poster

the reason i stopped selling on amazon was ecause they always find in buyers favour

I hate buyers like that. Shame you cant leave them a neg anymore to warn other sellers!

If I found an ebay member with loads of bad feedback from sellers, I would add them to the blocked bidders list. Unfortunately, you cant leave neg feedback for bad buyers anymore

respond to their feedback with abusive language and then report it to ebay yourself, that you lost the plot because you were angry. They then remove the feedback for that item, so the negative gets removed.

all of ebays new rules are so dumb,i think you can get the buyer to change the feedback within a week of them putting it on,i got my first negative feedback last month from a genuine mistake with something i sold

tinkerbell28;5461703

LOL no it won't the negative mark will stay and will be counted, just the … LOL no it won't the negative mark will stay and will be counted, just the comment will be removed, and it will say that in the space, where the comment was.How to get yourself a suspension to boot :roll:

Well when i done that, the whole negative vanished. ebay said be a good boy and dont do it again. I still had my 100% feedback.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
    2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212
    3. Cat Chat77739
    4. word association Game74044560
    5. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767404

See more discussions