Groups

I sat on my GHD's...

...when they were on.

It hurts. In fact, I did it a few days ago and my real issue is that it hurts more now than it did then.

WHY?!

120 Comments

a sign of healing, get some burn cream on the area!

Awwww....(and a little bit funny X) )

I did the same a few years ago.......still have the scar on my butt X)

ham82

a sign of healing, get some burn cream on the area!

Burn cream or bum cream?

burn baby burn
    and it burns burns burns, the ring of fire

X) it's all good, just be gentle when applying.

Ouch! - a friend of mine grabbed them with her thighs oO i was just stupid enough to grab mine with my hand to stop them falling on the floor ::(

jelli89

Ouch! - a friend of mine grabbed them with her thighs oO i was just … Ouch! - a friend of mine grabbed them with her thighs oO i was just stupid enough to grab mine with my hand to stop them falling on the floor ::(

I did exactly the same thing as your friend...moral of the story is never straighten your hair while naked

Original Poster

choc1969

I did the same a few years ago.......still have the scar on my butt X)

I don't want a scar!

Waaaaaaah.

I don't have any burn cream either. What the hell is burn cream?!

it may not scar, don't worry

Were they vertical or horizontal?

Banned

Photos needed fo sho.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

try tht sudacream ? i always burn my self with my hair while straightening it lol dam u GHDS the things we go through for straight hair

angelfairee

I don't want a scar!Waaaaaaah.I don't have any burn cream either. What … I don't want a scar!Waaaaaaah.I don't have any burn cream either. What the hell is burn cream?!

I haven't got a scar so hopefully you won't either. I had a mark for a few weeks though,

Banned

yeah we need a picture

boabbyrab

burn baby burnand it burns burns burns, the ring of fire

Ring of Fire ¬_¬ Sounds very painful, disturbing, and the morning after somebody has been out on the town and had their kebab LOL

NHS advice is to not put any cream on it and if the pain gets worse the get it checked out.

angelfairee

I don't want a scar!Waaaaaaah.I don't have any burn cream either. What … I don't want a scar!Waaaaaaah.I don't have any burn cream either. What the hell is burn cream?!

It was because I'm black.......keloid scar or knife wound as an opener on the beach

Banned

Emzy81

NHS advice is to not put any cream on it and if the pain gets worse the … NHS advice is to not put any cream on it and if the pain gets worse the get it checked out.

They have a page on sitting on GHDs?

Banned

I've heard of deep heat, but never balls deep....

And I thought it was a parting

Original Poster

No one is getting any pictures of my burnt bum. I'm going to go and check it out in the mirror.

If I put sudocream on it will it hurt?!

master_chief

They have a page on sitting on GHDs?

Lol they should have a page for all kind of GHD related burns!

Banned

angelfairee

No one is getting any pictures of my burnt bum. I'm going to go and check … No one is getting any pictures of my burnt bum. I'm going to go and check it out in the mirror. If I put sudocream on it will it hurt?!

Need it to go with the cleavage shots and the face one. I'm beginning to build a 3D model of you...

FilthAndFurry

I've heard of deep heat, but never balls deep....

OMG, DO NOT put deep heat anywhere near your bum region. As a joke when I was a child, I don't know why but I had a cut or something, my father told me to, and it hurt so much!

angelfairee

No one is getting any pictures of my burnt bum. I'm going to go and check … No one is getting any pictures of my burnt bum. I'm going to go and check it out in the mirror. If I put sudocream on it will it hurt?!

Sudocreme should be ok and soothe it a little: sudocrem.co.uk/min…tml

I was informed the other day that you could put toothpaste on a burn to help soothe it, dunno how much truth is in that though lol

Banned

numptyj

I was informed the other day that you could put toothpaste on a burn to … I was informed the other day that you could put toothpaste on a burn to help soothe it, dunno how much truth is in that though lol

Expected more from you in a thread like this old NJ!

numptyj

I was informed the other day that you could put toothpaste on a burn to … I was informed the other day that you could put toothpaste on a burn to help soothe it, dunno how much truth is in that though lol

My friend used to put toothpaste on her spots.

I googled it, you are not alone, there are a few facebook groups for people who have sat on/burnt themselves with their GHDs X) Silly moo.

master_chief

Expected more from you in a thread like this old NJ!

lol how about...

master_chief

Need it to go with the cleavage shots and the face one. I'm beginning to … Need it to go with the cleavage shots and the face one. I'm beginning to build a 3D model of you...

you just need some hair fibres and her fave perfume and you'll be all set

Want me to come round and kiss it better?

darylboh

Attention seeking cow who cares

A member for two weeks and hes sussed the OP already, a multi perhaps?

Banned

Goonieman

A member for two weeks and hes sussed the OP already, a multi perhaps?

Or vaguely observant?

master_chief

Or vaguely observant?

Yeah...that was pretty much the point....

Original Poster

I resent all of this.

I'm going to go and put sudocrem on my bum in peace.

Banned

Sum1 posts bout sittin on ghds lmao if that ain't lookin 4 attention wat is go on tell me

darylboh

Sum1 posts bout sittin on ghds lmao if that ain't lookin 4 attention wat … Sum1 posts bout sittin on ghds lmao if that ain't lookin 4 attention wat is go on tell me

You should see half of my threads!

Babelfish has just crashed.

Original Poster

darylboh

Sum1 posts bout sittin on ghds lmao if that ain't lookin 4 attention wat … Sum1 posts bout sittin on ghds lmao if that ain't lookin 4 attention wat is go on tell me

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions