Posted 10th Jan 2022
Hello - I placed an order with this online retailer on Dec 27th. Till this day I have yet to receive the goods. I submitted to online forms to follow up and no response. I have Yodel tracking, update on 29th Dec was: We're expecting your parcel from your sender. We will provide updates here once we receive it.

What can I do now to get my money back, the order was around £90.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
10 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Refund via credit card?
  2. Avatar
    I'm always abit wary of ordering from a company with only a contact form in a way of contacting them. You could try and put a complaint in on here.

£90 is not a small order and they should have gotten back to you by now.

How did you pay for the order?

resolver.co.uk/com…ils

Hope you get it sorted
  3. Avatar
    Chargeback claim if funded by debit or credit card (wouldn't qualify for S75); INR claim if PP or AP funded.
  4. Avatar
    Author
    worf20110/01/2022 19:00

Refund via credit card?

Alexandralocks10/01/2022 19:39

I'm always abit wary of ordering from a company with only a contact form …I'm always abit wary of ordering from a company with only a contact form in a way of contacting them. You could try and put a complaint in on here. £90 is not a small order and they should have gotten back to you by now.How did you pay for the order?https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/i-saw-it-first-complaints/contact-detailsHope you get it sorted

AndyRoyd10/01/2022 20:00

Chargeback claim if funded by debit or credit card (wouldn't qualify for …Chargeback claim if funded by debit or credit card (wouldn't qualify for S75); INR claim if PP or AP funded.

I paid using PayPal.
    Do I have any protection?
  5. Avatar
    rimalpatel00710/01/2022 22:31

I paid using PayPal. Do I have any protection?

PayPal allow 180 days from purchase for you to make an "item not received" claim.
  6. Avatar
    Author
    AndyRoyd10/01/2022 22:40

PayPal allow 180 days from purchase for you to make an "item not received" …PayPal allow 180 days from purchase for you to make an "item not received" claim.

Perfect didn't know that.
    I used PayPal as the order was under £100 for any added protection as it's not covered by S75.
  7. Avatar
    rimalpatel00710/01/2022 22:53

Perfect didn't know that. I used PayPal as the order was under £100 for …Perfect didn't know that. I used PayPal as the order was under £100 for any added protection as it's not covered by S75.

If your PP purchase was funded by a bank or credit card and you want some personal retribution/satisfaction you could instead choose to file a chargeback claim via the card's issuing bank. This would cost your non-performing merchant £14 in addition to a full refund.
    If you wanted to go full guns blazing you could instead choose to go LBA & MCOL and have wonderful material to discredit the merchant via social media etc, but a lot of hassle compared to chargeback or PP INR.

Consider whatever action you choose, the claim servicer will provide the merchant (and its delivery partners) reasonable time to perform and your 27 Dec order probably hasn't reached that stage yet, especially considering the holiday period.
    Not sure when Yodel classes a parcel as lost but Royal Mail for exampledoesn't accept lost claims within 10 working days of posting.
  8. Avatar
    Problem here is that Yodel can claim (and will claim) that they haven't received it. They will send you back to the sender as the contract to deliver is with them.
    However, who knows where the parcel is and if it actually exists?
    Once it scans into the Yodel system they accept responsibility ( I feel strange saying that as they actually never accept responsibility) but even then you can't do anything other than track the parcel.
    Yodel are employed by the sender so have no obligation to deal with you.
    You can only contact the sender for a refund, though December 27th to now seems like a long time you have 3 bank holidays and 4 weekend days in that time, so you may still get the item. Good luck.
  9. Avatar
    I hope you get your parcel soon.
  10. Avatar
    Author
    I've raised a case with PayPal submitting order and payment confirmation, two follow up cases and yodel tracking status.
Post a comment
Top Merchants