I saw on BBLB that a new housemate will be goin in via the diary room tonight....

so who do we reckon it's going to be??

17 Comments

davina mcall defo going in for a couple of hours dressed as an animal she will not speak

It's supposed to be Davina but no one will recognize her. Said on Yahoo news.

yeh Davina. Who do you think will win? I hope Dane or Alex. Vinne too full of himself

Alexxxxxxx.

Original Poster

that's a bit boring then :-(

i hope its alex

just saw a clip n lionel richie goes in when ther makin models of him with clay

Alex....is has a lush body and ass....but his face doesn't do it for me. Thank god for paper bags.

Original Poster

alex to win :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7674966

Alex....is has a lush body and ass....but his face doesn't do it for me. … Alex....is has a lush body and ass....but his face doesn't do it for me. Thank god for paper bags.

:w00t:
you collected your parcel yet llm?

Lulu'sMammy;7674966

Alex....is has a lush body and ass....but his face doesn't do it for me. … Alex....is has a lush body and ass....but his face doesn't do it for me. Thank god for paper bags.

:giggle:

Original Poster

xxjadexx;7674942

just saw a clip n lionel richie goes in when ther makin models of him … just saw a clip n lionel richie goes in when ther makin models of him with clay

that was a look alike (although doesn't look much like him :lol: ) that went in yesterday

addyfisher;7674904

davina mcall defo going in for a couple of hours dressed as an animal she … davina mcall defo going in for a couple of hours dressed as an animal she will not speak

doesnt need to dress up as an animal-she is already an irritating COW

Dane to win

cheerleader;7675003

:w00t: you collected your parcel yet llm?

No, ive not had anything to say its there?

read it in the newspaper a couple of days ago, its going to be Davina going in, to mark the last celebrity big brother show.............. But i'm watching Crimewatch instead tonight!!!

Banned

jcaho7;7676072

read it in the newspaper a couple of days ago, its going to be Davina … read it in the newspaper a couple of days ago, its going to be Davina going in, to mark the last celebrity big brother show.............. But i'm watching Crimewatch instead tonight!!!

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebid over Ebay22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    3. Better watch out for these...915
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846088

See more discussions