I sent a complaint to my MP a while ago about his expenses, he replied and now....

Banned
....well, I'm on his mail list....wow!

serious hate

11 Comments

I never bothered to email my thieving mp about his expenses-I will register my protest at the next election and vote for someone who will no doubt turn out to be an even bigger thief!

vinylandtrinkets;5864123

at least you heard something, emailed ours a while back and still not … at least you heard something, emailed ours a while back and still not heard a thing.

+1

A reply of somekind is better than nothing

Banned

shoud of asked him for some advice about what you can claim for and how not to get arrested for fraud if you get caught

Oh yeh the expensive coffee machine.

Original Poster Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5864187

Oh yeh the expensive coffee machine.

seriously good memory

- repped

to other people who didn't read the original thread, he offered me a free coffee in parliament :lol:

Banned

Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

they must be underpaid.

Banned

Becksdawe;5864159

+1A reply of somekind is better than nothing

more than what you would get via the contact us tab on here

Banned

I get a Christmas card each year from my MP.

He only sends it in the hope I send one back. I don't.

Are you sure he responded to your letter or could it have been a templated reply?
Was it signed by him or on behalf of him?

Just sayin........

Original Poster Banned

WoolyM;5867623

Are you sure he responded to your letter or could it have been a … Are you sure he responded to your letter or could it have been a templated reply?Was it signed by him or on behalf of him?Just sayin........

Signed by him. Suppose he could have invited all the complainees to a free coffee. It made me chuckle.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846141
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1968
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183823
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213610

See more discussions