I seriously don't understand

Posted 5th NovEdited by:"OllieSt"
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

41 Comments
Hes making money off the back of it.
Who gives a cr@p?
Lol he just lost his job. He has 2 million YouTube subscribers and 600000 twitch followers... if you have 50000 YouTube subscribers you get paid advertising stuff he had x20 that so imagine how much he was making...

well he was a gamer and people would watch but he cheated and got a life time ban... now his sponsors and advertises will go and he will end up stacking shelf’s...
Hacks the game and wonders why he got banned. Wow.
@OllieSt I don't know him, so I don't know, understand him , in that emotional state.
However, more interestingly is, what emotional state and motive drove you to post this thread. Why, I seriously don't understand why, out of the millions of people in the world who are just as upset as he was, you had to post him?

Is he your nephew, for instance? Just a trigger for your reflective thinking. Why o why did you pick him?
Edited by: "splender" 5th Nov
Bargainhead05/11/2019 13:03

Lol he just lost his job. He has 2 million YouTube subscribers and 600000 …Lol he just lost his job. He has 2 million YouTube subscribers and 600000 twitch followers... if you have 50000 YouTube subscribers you get paid advertising stuff he had x20 that so imagine how much he was making...well he was a gamer and people would watch but he cheated and got a life time ban... now his sponsors and advertises will go and he will end up stacking shelf’s...

Wow he really has lost everything as all his content is Fortnite related.
splender05/11/2019 13:11

@OllieSt I don't know him, so I don't know, understand him , in that …@OllieSt I don't know him, so I don't know, understand him , in that emotional state.However, more interestingly is, what emotional state and motive drove you to post this thread. Why, I seriously don't understand why, out of the millions of people in the world who are just as upset as he was, you had to post him?Is he your nephew, for instance? Just a trigger for your reflective thinking. Why o why did you pick him?

The video is trending no11 on YouTube that maybe why they came across it.
Bargainhead05/11/2019 13:03

Lol he just lost his job. He has 2 million YouTube subscribers and 600000 …Lol he just lost his job. He has 2 million YouTube subscribers and 600000 twitch followers... if you have 50000 YouTube subscribers you get paid advertising stuff he had x20 that so imagine how much he was making...well he was a gamer and people would watch but he cheated and got a life time ban... now his sponsors and advertises will go and he will end up stacking shelf’s...

So it's gonna be based around something like this.

I would have thought the advertisers would be peed off. Don't they have any sway with the games manufacturer? Or is it just a drop in the ocean to them?
Edited by: "OllieSt" 5th Nov
myusernamehasgone23405/11/2019 13:13

Wow he really has lost everything as all his content is Fortnite related.

He’ll get some money out of this video if it trending no11. But will soon fade. Only hope is to master a different game but no guarantee he will be able to play that professionally... he might have to work for a living now...
OllieSt05/11/2019 13:16

So it's gonna be based around something like this.I would have thought the …So it's gonna be based around something like this.I would have thought the advertisers would be peed off. Don't they have any sway with the games manufacturer?

Yes but he has twitch as well which he would of made money off, also competitive winnings from competitions and sponsors. He’ll lose all 4 revenues...
Bargainhead05/11/2019 13:19

Yes but he has twitch as well which he would of made money off, also …Yes but he has twitch as well which he would of made money off, also competitive winnings from competitions and sponsors. He’ll lose all 4 revenues...

So basically a very fine living as a 17 year old.

Wow easy come, easy go.

All I know is that my 17 year old went through a short lived phase a few years ago of watching other people play games that he played. I just find the whole concept totally bizarre.
He can’t blame anyone but himself. If he’s lost his ‘job’ tough, shouldn’t have cheated. There’s many people losing proper jobs, due to redundacy, administration etc, who are struggling to pay bills/provide out of no fault of their own.
OllieSt05/11/2019 13:16

So it's gonna be based around something like this.I would have thought the …So it's gonna be based around something like this.I would have thought the advertisers would be peed off. Don't they have any sway with the games manufacturer?

He will have few revenue streams from his YouTube, I’m not expert so maybe someone will
more knowledgable will come along

But he will possibly have a sponsor of his video’s who will pay him to advertise there product in his video.

Ad sense make YouTube video profitable, ads are played in mid roll credits in the video.

The more views, likes, comments and subscribers they have they money is aren’t.

Also selling merchandise create profit.

He has lost his salary unless he can create new content for his channel without Fortnite
shadowfall05/11/2019 13:23

He can’t blame anyone but himself. If he’s lost his ‘job’ tough, shouldn’t …He can’t blame anyone but himself. If he’s lost his ‘job’ tough, shouldn’t have cheated. There’s many people losing proper jobs, due to redundacy, administration etc, who are struggling to pay bills/provide out of no fault of their own.

I understand al of that, but he's 17 years old. If I think of the stupid things I did as a 17 year old what this kid did pales into insignificance.
OllieSt05/11/2019 13:20

So basically a very fine living as a 17 year old. Wow easy come, easy …So basically a very fine living as a 17 year old. Wow easy come, easy go.All I know is that my 17 year old went through a short lived phase a few years ago of watching other people play games that he played. I just find the whole concept totally bizarre.

Big money to be made for those who’s become popular on YouTube.

It’s just a different type of media and becoming increasing popular.
myusernamehasgone23405/11/2019 13:14

The video is trending no11 on YouTube that maybe why they came across it.

Yes, I know that. Say, tens of thousands of HOTUK member watch videos daily, they all get trending videos pushed to them, that's how youtube works by thrusting videos infront of members' eyes.

However, why o why any one person selects one specific video to push here, out of millions, is the most valuable data. This is what we want to know with huge interest.
splender05/11/2019 13:27

Yes, I know that. Say, tens of thousands of HOTUK member watch videos …Yes, I know that. Say, tens of thousands of HOTUK member watch videos daily, they all get trending videos pushed to them, that's how youtube works by thrusting videos infront of members' eyes. However, why o why any one person selects one specific video to push here, out of millions, is the most valuable data. This is what we want to know with huge interest.

Yes I too would be interested to find out
splender05/11/2019 13:27

This is what we want to know with huge interest.

Is that the Royal 'we'.

I suggest you stop flattering yourself.
OllieSt05/11/2019 13:20

So basically a very fine living as a 17 year old. Wow easy come, easy …So basically a very fine living as a 17 year old. Wow easy come, easy go.All I know is that my 17 year old went through a short lived phase a few years ago of watching other people play games that he played. I just find the whole concept totally bizarre.

myusernamehasgone23405/11/2019 13:24

He will have few revenue streams from his YouTube, I’m not expert so maybe …He will have few revenue streams from his YouTube, I’m not expert so maybe someone willmore knowledgable will come along But he will possibly have a sponsor of his video’s who will pay him to advertise there product in his video.Ad sense make YouTube video profitable, ads are played in mid roll credits in the video.The more views, likes, comments and subscribers they have they money is aren’t.Also selling merchandise create profit.He has lost his salary unless he can create new content for his channel without Fortnite

He has amassed £6.2 million. So his mother has said in the papers so he won’t have to work again. I don’t see what he’s complaining about I’d retire on that at 17. Interest alone is enough to live on...
Bargainhead05/11/2019 13:31

He has amassed £6.2 million. So his mother has said in the papers so he …He has amassed £6.2 million. So his mother has said in the papers so he won’t have to work again. I don’t see what he’s complaining about I’d retire on that at 17. Interest alone is enough to live on...

So maybe he is genuinely upset that he can no longer do whatever he was doing. However I still can't believe it's nothing more than the realisation of the loss of revenue.
OllieSt05/11/2019 13:29

Is that the Royal 'we'.I suggest you stop flattering yourself.

You are avoiding answering direct questions, I wonder why (another why)?
Tried watching one of his videos and have no idea how he managed to get so many subscribers. It essentially consisted of him saying things like "OMG get out of my lobby", "OMG i'm the best", "OMG shot him like a laser", "OMG..omg omg omg".
Another whining Millennial that's viewed by another 4.6M whining Millennials.
Send 'em all to Siberia

#LifeIsSoUnfairAndIHateYou
I wish I could care less
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell05/11/2019 15:32

Another whining Millennial that's viewed by another 4.6M whining …Another whining Millennial that's viewed by another 4.6M whining Millennials.Send 'em all to Siberia #LifeIsSoUnfairAndIHateYou

He’s not millennial or even a snowflake, to young. You will need to google what he/she unidentifiable object is.. but I totally get what you mean. No wonder the country has went to ****.....
Bargainhead05/11/2019 13:31

his mother has said in the papers so he won’t have to work again.

Depends. If he spends it all and then the taxman comes knocking he could be in a spot of bother.
Hacked05/11/2019 20:14

Depends. If he spends it all and then the taxman comes knocking he could …Depends. If he spends it all and then the taxman comes knocking he could be in a spot of bother.

I’d imagine you pay tax as you earned it, plus why spend it all when you could retire at 17....
Larressingle05/11/2019 16:40

Comment deleted

Very well said let’s condone cheating and teaching the next whining generation actions don’t have consequences....
lol
Larressingle06/11/2019 09:39

Comment deleted

You get bans on all game platforms if caught cheating, which are life time. Steam been like it for years. They call them vac bans. So someone who makes millions at gaming should set a better example...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 6th Nov
Larressingle06/11/2019 09:39

Comment deleted

I watched the video in question, he openly admitted to using a second PC (bit of bragging about how he can afford them) and a spoof account as "using the aimbot would get you banned". He said this multiple times, he knew the risks, it wasn't a league or championship, he was in a normal lobby, but he broke the rules (and spoiled the games for the other players). He did use it for financial gain as he posted the vid to Youtube, that would have got him views and ££.

Epic need to protect the brand, if I had done it, I would expect a ban of few months, but hes supposed to be an ambassador figure, so they threw the book at him... tough.

I do think that Epic will relent, but his apology video was just laughable, tearing up and getting all upset and begging Epic for forgiveness because he cant play the game he loves ever again??? COME ON, if that was the case he could just start another account on one of his many other PCs and bobs your uncle, back on. He's 100% only worried about his income as we all would.... just be honest.
Larressingle06/11/2019 14:24

Comment deleted

Alright princess, I was just saying that ultimately it’s the money he’ll miss not the game
Larressingle06/11/2019 23:25

Comment deleted

You’ve not done dishes yet? When do you plan on doing the ironing love??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants