I suffer Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis

Do you think I can claim tissues on the NHS?????

I go through quite a lot because I sneeze so had I have nose bleeds...the blood loss can be frightening!

66 Comments

Maybe some NHS nose plugs???

Tampons.......Super

Original Poster

choc1969;4401628

Tampons.......Super

grand Idea choc...
I also need an attendant to help me stick them up there.

You could try!!;-)
I take laratadine (sp?) for my allergies to stuff in the air - fungal spores mainly!

i think someone needs to grow up !

i understand how you have some many posts

SPAM OUT, and get out the can, SPAM OUT......

nekid oiled up men serving grapes should do the trick!!

Original Poster

big_anth;4401636

i think someone needs to grow up !i understand how you have some many … i think someone needs to grow up !i understand how you have some many postsSPAM OUT, and get out the can, SPAM OUT......

grow up??? hahaaaaa.....charity begins at home

foxymissroxy;4401637

nekid oiled up men serving grapes should do the trick!!

that just causes another leakage :whistling:

Original Poster

choc1969;4401641

that just causes another leakage :whistling:

dirty girty

bellabonkers;4401640

grow up??? hahaaaaa.....charity begins at home

correct it does

maybes if you use so many tissues you can go green and save the planet, use a hankychief

happy days

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4401652

visions of Bellabonkers with tampons up her nose!!!! Classic:thumbsup:

I'll be a trend setter

Banned

choc1969;4401628

Tampons.......Super

LOL... I had an op on the inside of my nose about 10 years ago. Had packing stuffed up my conk for about 10 days. I had no idea they'd used those, but i guess the string should have been a huge hint!

what have I missed lol

popped off to cook pancakes......:-D

Original Poster

choc1969;4401736

what have I missed lolpopped off to cook pancakes......:-D

pancakes? at this time? are you nuts??? (mmmm....got any spare for me??? :oops: )

bellabonkers;4401758

pancakes? at this time? are you nuts??? (mmmm....got any spare for me??? … pancakes? at this time? are you nuts??? (mmmm....got any spare for me??? :oops: )

eating them all.......smothered in lemon juice and sugar :w00t:

I might become diabetic :oops:

starsparkle2311;4401753

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pancakes, hope you used golden syrup, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, … mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pancakes, hope you used golden syrup, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hungry now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know what my kids are having for brekkie:thumbsup:

good practice for next week

golden syrup...........try that next time :thumbsup:

Couldn't you tie a sanitary towel from each ear and do a Michael Jackson. :w00t:

P.S. I'll have a pancake.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/NM_MJ_2002_071108_sshMichaelJackson.jpg

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4401803

my kids won't eat porridge without it, I can't wait for pancake day, … my kids won't eat porridge without it, I can't wait for pancake day, woohoo:p

mmmm currents in porridge, thats the yummiest.

Jumpingphil;4401804

Couldn't you tie a sanitary towel from each ear and do a Michael Jackson. … Couldn't you tie a sanitary towel from each ear and do a Michael Jackson. :w00t:P.S. I'll have a pancake.

one of my brothers did that once with a Dr Whites :w00t:

mum showed him off to the neighbours pmsl

Original Poster

oh no I have typed so much my "A" is comming off....oh help...oh no.....

Original Poster

choc1969;4401815

one of my brothers did that once with a Dr Whites :w00t:mum showed him … one of my brothers did that once with a Dr Whites :w00t:mum showed him off to the neighbours pmsl

Dr whites....was it the really old fashioned type that had loops on the sides to wear with a belt?

bellabonkers;4401828

Dr whites....was it the really old fashioned type that had loops on the … Dr whites....was it the really old fashioned type that had loops on the sides to wear with a belt?

yep

good old 70s lol :-D

bellabonkers;4401823

oh no I have typed so much my "A" is comming off....oh help...oh no.....

Do you mean the letter "A" or your ar$e. :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;4401836

yepgood old 70s lol :-D

lol...todays girls don't know how lucky there are. I remember my mum producing these when the time came. I was mortified!

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4401838

Do you mean the letter "A" or your ar$e. :w00t:

I do not type with my bottom.

bellabonkers;4401844

lol...todays girls don't know how lucky there are. I remember my mum … lol...todays girls don't know how lucky there are. I remember my mum producing these when the time came. I was mortified!

so was I as I was only 10 :w00t:

she told me virgins couldn't use tampons......WTF

too much info ? :?

bellabonkers;4401846

I do not type with my bottom.

I didn't think so.

bellabonkers;4401828

Dr whites....was it the really old fashioned type that had loops on the … Dr whites....was it the really old fashioned type that had loops on the sides to wear with a belt?

choc1969;4401836

yepgood old 70s lol :-D

bellabonkers;4401844

lol...todays girls don't know how lucky there are. I remember my mum … lol...todays girls don't know how lucky there are. I remember my mum producing these when the time came. I was mortified!

choc1969;4401859

so was I as I was only 10 :w00t:she told me virgins couldn't use … so was I as I was only 10 :w00t:she told me virgins couldn't use tampons......WTF too much info ? :?

Hiya girlies.... I just had to post to say...... you both just made me feel young!!! :w00t:

THANKS!!!!!! XXX :-D

dmh77;4401876

Hiya girlies.... I just had to post to say...... you both just made me … Hiya girlies.... I just had to post to say...... you both just made me feel young!!! :w00t:THANKS!!!!!! XXX :-D

hey hun, glad me and Bel could be of assistance

Original Poster

dmh77;4401876

Hiya girlies.... I just had to post to say...... you both just made me … Hiya girlies.... I just had to post to say...... you both just made me feel young!!! :w00t:THANKS!!!!!! XXX :-D

I bet your older than me. :-D

choc1969;4401881

hey hun, glad me and Bel could be of assistance

Hiya! :-D

Me too!! ;-)

How's you then?

dmh77;4401887

Hiya! :-DMe too!! ;-)How's you then?

full of pancakes lol

now i'll be up for ages as i have a sugar rush :roll:

bellabonkers;4401882

I bet your older than me. :-D

OI!!!! :?

Ok, if you tell me, I'll tell you!

(Don't think there's much in it TBH.... unless I'm making stuff up in my head..... :thinking::?)

Original Poster

dmh77;4401892

OI!!!! :?Ok, if you tell me, I'll tell you! :p(Don't think there's much … OI!!!! :?Ok, if you tell me, I'll tell you! :p(Don't think there's much in it TBH.... unless I'm making stuff up in my head..... :thinking::?)

lol...is the 77 in your user name a give away?

if it is...bah humbug!!!! :-(

dmh77;4401876

Oh, ok then, don't talk to me.
I'll just go and stand in the corner.

choc1969;4401891

full of pancakes lolnow i'll be up for ages as i have a sugar rush :roll:

Lol, fine by me!

How did your night on the pull go...?

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4401896

Oh, ok then, don't talk to me.I'll just go and stand in the corner.

I didn't say anything but I waved maddly...you just weren't looking!

Jumpingphil;4401896

feel free to jump in ;-)

Jumpingphil;4401896

Lol, hiya!!!

I was just happy that they made me feel young.... birthday coming up and all that.... :whistling::oops:

And how are you?

I think I'd better bow out gracefully and leave you to talk pancakes and girlie things.

Night all. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764013
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77

See more discussions