i take it certain people get special treament on this site from the mods

in 1 of my threads someone left a comment quite cheeky so i replied and this went on but now all thats left is there comments and my quote that got changed somehow to make me look silly. but all there comments are there

28 Comments

Banned

boo hoo here's a tissue

Banned

:thumbsup:

fragaliciousbob;4991950

boo hoo here's a tissue

now now, lets all just play nice....

:whistling::

report itask for them to be removed

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;4991950

boo hoo here's a tissue

i think u need it after all u r a (goes with bank)

Banned

no just some people know how to trvilialise your issue and start the off topic bickering

inevitably it gets reported usually by same person and then locked

Banned

tonico;4991987

now now are you trying to bypass the swear filter

also you seem to be suggesting that a mod or some mods are currupt

tonico;4991987

Sorry but LOL !!!!

Which thread?

curruption makes the world go round............................i like a bent mod or two...............

Is it the red light thread ?

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;4992002

now now are you trying to bypass the swear filteralso you seem to be … now now are you trying to bypass the swear filteralso you seem to be suggesting that a mod or some mods are currupt

yeah its a conspiracy i think there all at it lol the whole organization is corrupt
but seriously its out of order

Original Poster

cuzzy;4992048

This one me … This one me thinks!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/385048/some-advice-please-i-got-flashed-at/

yeah thats the 1

cuzzy;4992048

This one me … This one me thinks!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/385048/some-advice-please-i-got-flashed-at/

Can't be as both myself and dog cop had a bit of banter with him and most of our posts got removed. Not what it says in the OP:thinking:

But yeah tonico, it is all a bit disappointing matey.

chuf;4992032

............................i like a bent mod or two...............

Ooooooh, kinky gay threesome! :whistling:

Original Poster

Shengis;4992079

Can't be as both myself and dog cop had a bit of banter with him and most … Can't be as both myself and dog cop had a bit of banter with him and most of our posts got removed. Not what it says in the OP:thinking:But yeah tonico, it is all a bit disappointing matey.

did they all get removed then mate?
i send u know who a pm as my last comment was a bit below the belt

Original Poster

tonico;4992112

did they all get removed then mate?i send u know who a pm as my last … did they all get removed then mate?i send u know who a pm as my last comment was a bit below the belt

it just got silly

tonico;4992063

i take it certain people get special treament on this site from the mods

On this site OP....anything can happen. The corruption goes straight to the Oval Office on here. :thumbsup:

Dont blame the player, blame the game....get good at it....and play it well :thumbsup:

Did you ask a mod why your comments were removed? :?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4992135

On this site OP....anything can happen. The corruption goes straight to … On this site OP....anything can happen. The corruption goes straight to the Oval Office on here. :thumbsup:Dont blame the player, blame the game....get good at it....and play it well :thumbsup:Did you ask a mod why your comments were removed? :?

nah mate i cant be bothered now there all in in it lol il just keep 1 step ahead in the future

tonico;4992126

i just got silly

you mean they were changing quotes like that^^^?

Original Poster

ctuk;4992374

you mean they were changing quotes like that^^^?

lol mate yes like that i can see how it gets done

there was a post in that thread i found offensive so i reported it. i assume a mod agreed it was offensive.

Certain individuals do get special treatment on here, like the rodent.

But he really is "speshul"...

shanecr;4992447

there was a post in that thread i found offensive so i reported it. i … there was a post in that thread i found offensive so i reported it. i assume a mod agreed it was offensive.

You don't like reeboks then :lol:

Shengis;4992485

You don't like reeboks then :lol:

i hate reeboks lol.

tonico;4991987

tank?

Lexa;4994080

tank?

My guess was robber but couldn't see why they would need a tissue:thinking:

:w00t:

Shengis;4992079

Can't be as both myself and dog cop had a bit of banter with him and most … Can't be as both myself and dog cop had a bit of banter with him and most of our posts got removed. Not what it says in the OP:thinking:.

Shengis - under no circumstances will I ever believe that you would post something that should be deleted.:shock:

shanecr;4992447

there was a post in that thread i found offensive so i reported it. i … there was a post in that thread i found offensive so i reported it. i assume a mod agreed it was offensive.

What on earth can it have been???:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100

See more discussions