I think I am getting old, almost all the staff at new supermarket looked no older than 20!

Found 30th Jul 2010
Went to brand new Sainsburys in Prestwick and apart from one supervisor I saw and the staff on meat counter not a single person looked over 20, in fact most looked about 16! and considering a few of them still had braces you never know!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

yeah u old

I hope you saw the checkout supervisor running around authorising all them alcohol purchases.....

Banned

whatsThePoint

they are all 16, cheaper wages

Yep, expoliting the young.

Original Poster

t0mm

I hope you saw the checkout supervisor running around authorising all … I hope you saw the checkout supervisor running around authorising all them alcohol purchases.....

Well the checkout staff looked about 18/19 it was the majority who were stacking sheleves seemed to be 16, had a giggle though as asked where something was and got this really camp lad who looked barely 16 help me find the item.

Banned

DLM

exploiting ? i think most of them will be happy to get a job

at least a bit of eye candy instead of a 60 year old biddy

I wish people at my work were younger, most are 50+ whining grumps who should be put down.

I must be getting more foreign because virtually none of the staff at my local asda can speak english!

lol @ MB

How old are you ryouga?!

Banned

i got a job at morrisons and i work in the meat counter other than my supervisor and a full time butcher were all under the age of 19

Original Poster

sadiebabes

lol @ MBHow old are you ryouga?!

28 on Sunday.

Banned

whatsThePoint

at least you have a job now for the next 65 years until you reach what … at least you have a job now for the next 65 years until you reach what will then be an acceptable retirement age

ffs

DLM

Exploiting?????? lol

DLM

Gary Glitter, is that you?

numptyj

Gary Glitter, is that you?

lololol

ryouga

28 on Sunday.

it's my birthday on Sunday too

Original Poster

CReilly

it's my birthday on Sunday too

Think its someone elses on here too, or so they said a few days ago on another thread.

Small world. I'm 21

Wait till you see someone driving a car and they look 12years old!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21118
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214656
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2744
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769540

See more discussions