Found 27th Aug 2009
keep seing this man most places i go,he folowed me to work the other day also i think i saw him staring at my house the other day,maybe he planning on breaking in or something?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
40 Comments

seriously?

get evidence. Take pics. You carry your phone with you dont you? Have someone walk with you so you have a witness if he follows you.

Have had this a number of times and the police wont do anything unless you have evidence.

Love your smile in the title

Do you like this stalker?:-D

So what's the smiley face to do with this? :?

Winter.Cloud;6132119

What a pretty nic you have x

Welcome to HUKD x

R u female??

hannah19790;6132137

R u female??

Hello Hannah x x x

Winter.Cloud;6132119

Think Marina was suggesting it should be a unhappy face and not a happy one unless the OP likes to have a Stalker

ClarityofMind;6132143

Hello Hannah x x x

Hey hunni, hows u?;-)

Original Poster

hannah19790;6132137

R u female??

no am a man:thumbsup:

[FONT=Verdana]I think the OP considers it funny but could be wrong. :?

Agree with the earlier post about taking photos with a witness, as there are unfortunately enough deranged people in the world these days...I work with quite a lot of them! :oops:

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6132115

seriously? get evidence. Take pics. You carry your phone with you dont … seriously? get evidence. Take pics. You carry your phone with you dont you? Have someone walk with you so you have a witness if he follows you. Have had this a number of times and the police wont do anything unless you have evidence.

yes well i'll see if it continues as its only been about a week so far:thumbsup:

steevieboy4u;6132150

Think Marina was suggesting it should be a unhappy face and not a happy … Think Marina was suggesting it should be a unhappy face and not a happy one unless the OP likes to have a Stalker

Yep, thanks :thumbsup: OP seems to be serious though:)

Original Poster

a bit of subject but thers some weird people here,someone nicked one of my carbon bar ends the other day off my bike,but only one also about a year ago someone nicked a neighbors bike and dumped it in a river about a 2 min walk away.

Are you claiming anything you shouldn't be,we ain't gonna be seeing you on benefit busters are we lol

deb8z;6132317

Are you claiming anything you shouldn't be,we ain't gonna be seeing you … Are you claiming anything you shouldn't be,we ain't gonna be seeing you on benefit busters are we lol

I laughed :giggle:

It was me sorry :whistling:

hannah19790;6132155

Hey hunni, hows u?;-)

I'm alright hunni... been better x x x

Still have awful anxiety :?

How is your day? x x

JACKIT99;6132167

yes well i'll see if it continues as its only been about a week so … yes well i'll see if it continues as its only been about a week so far:thumbsup:

arent you frightened?

any time this happened to me, it so wasnt a smiling matter, and I was worried it'd transfer from me onto the kids too.

JACKIT99;6132194

a bit of subject but thers some weird people here,someone nicked one of … a bit of subject but thers some weird people here,someone nicked one of my carbon bar ends the other day off my bike,but only one also about a year ago someone nicked a neighbors bike and dumped it in a river about a 2 min walk away.

but stealing a bit off your bike is just mindless vandalism.. someone stalking you is way more scary because what are their motives?

ClarityofMind;6132408

I'm alright hunni... been better x x xStill have awful anxiety :?How is … I'm alright hunni... been better x x xStill have awful anxiety :?How is your day? x x

Aww it'l get better, chin up hunni;-)
So far so good ta, off to take the kids to MD's as a treat in a bit...not that I'm sure they deserve a treat:x Oh no...that's mean...they do really, bless em:-D

ClarityofMind;6132428

arent you frightened? any time this happened to me, it so wasnt a smiling … arent you frightened? any time this happened to me, it so wasnt a smiling matter, and I was worried it'd transfer from me onto the kids too.

This is wot I was thinking:?

hannah19790;6132465

Aww it'l get better, chin up hunni;-)So far so good ta, off to take the … Aww it'l get better, chin up hunni;-)So far so good ta, off to take the kids to MD's as a treat in a bit...not that I'm sure they deserve a treat:x Oh no...that's mean...they do really, bless em:-DThis is wot I was thinking:?

lol, you'll like em again once they're back at school hunni x x x x

always good to see you here x

ClarityofMind;6132494

lol, you'll like em again once they're back at school hunni x x x xalways … lol, you'll like em again once they're back at school hunni x x x xalways good to see you here x

Thanks hun, really appreciated xx

hannah19790;6132521

Thanks hun, really appreciated xx

:friends:

Banned

Since you are so sure , he is following you .............Go up to him and say " why are you following me!!" ........:whistling:

jjcaho;6132781

Since you are so sure , he is following you .............Go up to him and … Since you are so sure , he is following you .............Go up to him and say " why are you following me!!" ........:whistling:

I'd say the same back though wouldn't you...?

"It is you that is following me... cad!"

Dont know if this is a joke, or not ...if you are being stalk the person problarly has a mental problem...may get physical ...the police should be contact...they dont always take it seriously...get a photo with out endangering yourself. ...My wife had simliar issue and the stalker approached and scared the living daylights out of her...

Flodd;6133008

I'd say the same back though wouldn't you...?"It is you that is following … I'd say the same back though wouldn't you...?"It is you that is following me... cad!"

technically, its impossible for the guy to be following him and him to be following the alleged stalkere, unless they are going in a circle of course :lol:

Banned

ClarityofMind;6132115

Have had this a number of times and the police wont do anything unless … Have had this a number of times and the police wont do anything unless you have evidence.

you have had a number of stalkers?

or have you imagined having a number of stalkers

micoo;6133038

technically, its impossible for the guy to be following him and him to be … technically, its impossible for the guy to be following him and him to be following the alleged stalkere, unless they are going in a circle of course :lol:

Which, technically... they might! ;-)

dimebars;6134614

you have had a number of stalkers?or have you imagined having a number of … you have had a number of stalkers?or have you imagined having a number of stalkers

Dole office again...

dimebars;6134614

you have had a number of stalkers?or have you imagined having a number of … you have had a number of stalkers?or have you imagined having a number of stalkers

Has a bit to do with the job I do and the life I lead hun x x

Sounds like you accused me of doing this on this forum. Sure its not me?

ClarityofMind;6134633

Has a bit to do with the job I do and the life I lead hun x x

You're a lap dancer then..?

i know the feeling

Flodd;6134644

You're a lap dancer then..?

oh hush :oops:

Adam2050;6134641

Sounds like you accused me of doing this on this forum. Sure its not me?

Adam, you're welcome to stalk me anytime you like ;-):w00t:

ClarityofMind;6134704

Adam, you're welcome to stalk me anytime you like ;-):w00t:

Easy Tiger.

Sparkles.

He used to always enter my posts with your following me. So I must be doing it again:whistling:

Adam2050;6134769

Easy Tiger.Sparkles.He used to always enter my posts with your following … Easy Tiger.Sparkles.He used to always enter my posts with your following me. So I must be doing it again:whistling:

Sparkles isnt a he.. hun :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6134784

Sparkles isnt a he.. hun :w00t:

Should of said the OP.:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6134795

Oh I see, lol:p

I'm glad you do! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51452