Groups

i think i need help.....

i just cant stop spending money on these deals,i cant help myself!i have spent a fortune this month so i promised myself yesterday that i was not going to spend anymore this month

but then the deal for boots came up and it was like adrenilin kicked in and before i knew it i had bought a camera and some toys for xmas,i then try to make myself feel beeter by convincing myself i needed them

does anyone else feel like this?
    my partner is going to hit the roof when he comes home,i will have to start hiding the bargains soon and hope he doesnt notice lol

25 Comments

yeah... but i dont impulsively buy a camera lol

so not that much of money

Lol. It's Okay as long as they are future investments.
    Well that's what I tell myself when the sales come to town!!!

I think you should get yourself banned - solved!!
    Only messing - just spread it out - couple things a week maybe?

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]"I can resist EVERYTHING apart from temptation!!"[/COLOR]

Original Poster

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2386643

I think you should get yourself banned - solved!!Only messing - just … I think you should get yourself banned - solved!!Only messing - just spread it out - couple things a week maybe?

thats a good idea :-D

maybe i could use the new camera for some booby pics then get banned and go cold turkey :oops:

If it's a bargin for someone for christmas then surely you're saving in the long run?

I have to admit that I try and hide some stuff I buy off the net from the boyfriend. Gets difficult for me though cos he's a postie.

Sheriff Waffles;2386636

Lol. It's Okay as long as they are future investments.Well that's what I … Lol. It's Okay as long as they are future investments.Well that's what I tell myself when the sales come to town!!!

lol - i tell o/h that :thumbsup:

know how you feel ed:oops:

Banned

Know what u mean, but damn these deals are goooooood!

cant resist some of them......

NEED MORE!!

No No No - your only buying cuz the price is good not because you actually [COLOR="Red"]NEED [/COLOR]them!!

Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2386685

No No No - your only buying cuz the price is good not because you … No No No - your only buying cuz the price is good not because you actually [COLOR=red]NEED [/COLOR]them!!

No....

I NEED lol

Nah when the price is too good, you gotta go for it, or risk regretting when you come to buy at full price

edjaned ... you could always post on here & ask 'us lot' what we think before you buy ? maybe this would help a bit ?

I know how you feel edjaned, I came on here to save money and I'm sure I spend more now!

Morning snowtiger, almost didn't recognise you again! x

All together now:

I NEED TO STOP BUYING ITEMS I DO NOT NEED JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP.

I still don't feel any better.

littletiger;2386718

I know how you feel edjaned, I came on here to save money and I'm sure I … I know how you feel edjaned, I came on here to save money and I'm sure I spend more now!Morning snowtiger, almost didn't recognise you again! x

morning littletiger, I'm in the middle of resizing some avatars on here so you will see it change many times today !!
    I too spend much to much since being on HUKD .. sometimes it is so hard to ignore the bargains ... after all it's what us ladies were put on earth for :whistling:

snowtiger;2386742

morning littletiger, I'm in the middle of resizing some avatars on here … morning littletiger, I'm in the middle of resizing some avatars on here so you will see it change many times today !! :)I too spend much to much since being on HUKD .. sometimes it is so hard to ignore the bargains ... after all it's what us ladies were put on earth for :whistling:

It most certainly is! And besides all these bargains we get help to make ours and our OH's lives easier...well thats what I tell myself! :oops:

Original Poster

the thing is i feel i have to buy them QUICK before they sell out

ive got serious issues here lol

right im going to stop all my email alerts today,then im going to sell all the c**p i have bought but dont want on fleabay(once i have managed to get of here)

edjaned;2386772

the thing is i feel i have to buy them QUICK before they sell outive got … the thing is i feel i have to buy them QUICK before they sell outive got serious issues here lolright im going to stop all my email alerts today,then im going to sell all the c**p i have bought but dont want on fleabay(once i have managed to get of here)

Yep, I know that rush of adrenalin and the quickening heartbeat well!

Which camera and how much will you sell it to me for?

Original Poster

i bought this i hope its ok for the price

boots.com/sho…915

edjaned;2386852

i bought this i hope its ok for the … i bought this i hope its ok for the pricehttp://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1089358&classificationid=1049915

If you needed a camera I think you have got a decent camera there at a bargain price ..........

Original Poster

oh good thanks for that i feel better now

i do have a camera but it is old and big and goes through batteries like mad!

******. I think I have a problem too... just started off ordering a wok and now have a new camera on the way...

DAMN!

At least it's pink so can be a 'present' LOL!

Original Poster

yes i saw the pink one too

but that is one colour i cant stand dont think the OH would be happy wih it either

fancy coming to rehab with me lol

edjaned;2387293

yes i saw the pink one toobut that is one colour i cant stand dont think … yes i saw the pink one toobut that is one colour i cant stand dont think the OH would be happy wih it eitherfancy coming to rehab with me lol

Don't know if I could cope... how much is rehab?

I think the only solution is to get paid more!

I am so glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I haven't even dared to go on the boots site as I know I'd have to buy. Then the postman arrives with 70% off sale from marshall ward and littlewoods catalogues!!! He's a nice postie so think I'll ask him to ditch them from now on instead of delivering them.

Original Poster

today so far i have recieved 3 orders

1.m & s school uniforms
    2.amazon gutar jam ds games
    3.toys and hairdryer from tesco direct

its ike xmas everyday here at the mo lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay715
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked22
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32166
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329

See more discussions