Found 28th Dec 2008
grin and bare it
Get a job in macdonolds lol they seem one of the few places whos not affected by this credit crunch thing and are not down sizing their staff
like alot of places

No one else think this is a bit backwards lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

are not down sizing their staff

They're super sizing them :lol:

Macdonalds are good employer. Especially for students. Don't know why it has such a bad repuatation.

Bigpoppaad;3878246

Don't know why it has such a bed repuatation.

:lazy:

Join the army one of the safest jobs at the minute

starsparkle2311;3878264

hey you're working, good for you, nothing wrong with that, doesn't matter … hey you're working, good for you, nothing wrong with that, doesn't matter where - power to you!!! Respect, big time:thumbsup:

I second that. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3878264

hey you're working, good for you, nothing wrong with that, doesn't matter … hey you're working, good for you, nothing wrong with that, doesn't matter where - power to you!!! Respect, big time:thumbsup:

Not working there yet
trying to find one thats not full of people from my old school and its proving hard lol

Good that your working for the money

Bigpoppaad;3878246

Don't know why it has such a bed repuatation.

because their food is c*** and not really suitable for vegetarians/vegans even though they claim it is.

Banned

i worked in mac donalds, nothing wong with that, money is money at the end of the day !

good luck x

bargain surfer;3878314

Good that your working for the moneybecause their food is c*** and not … Good that your working for the moneybecause their food is c*** and not really suitable for vegetarians/vegans even though they claim it is.

Well there food has to appeal to some.. they have Billions turnover a year worldwide.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3878359

hmmmmmmmm yes that's a bummer, i live in a small town myself, so i know … hmmmmmmmm yes that's a bummer, i live in a small town myself, so i know what you mean but, you just have to get over it, it won't be that bad, you'll find they'll respect you for working, good luck:thumbsup:

Yeah, in my town theres lke 3 macdonalds though and it is pretty small
i have insiders working in one of them (a close mate)
i might ask her when there taking staff on at her place

Good luck in your new job X_vampiress_X :thumbsup:

Bigpoppaad;3878388

Well there food has to appeal to some.. they have Billions turnover a … Well there food has to appeal to some.. they have Billions turnover a year worldwide.

Yep it is "international Chav food." no doubt in that
Personally i reckon they is putting some dodgy additives in em to keep you hooked.
why oh why claim it to be suitable for veg when it is not?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3878462

"3"?!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, we haven't even got one,lol, just go for it, good … "3"?!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, we haven't even got one,lol, just go for it, good on ya too:thumbsup:

Yea one is like a 5 minute walk from my house lol
one in the town its self one one just outside of here, but as its so close as i class it as pretty much part of the town lol

3 here too,
BTW have you ever seen the size of the rats that hang out near macd's?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3878519

lol, where are you? I'm from Alnwick, so i only go to maccy's when i'm at … lol, where are you? I'm from Alnwick, so i only go to maccy's when i'm at Kingston Park, which is very rare now I have the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

Im from a place called Stockton, up in north east, its not a well heard of place

Well done, doesnt matter which job "title" you have as long as you are doing it with pride and you are happy with the pay. Money is all the same doesnt matter where it comes from (as long as is legit!!)

J.Dance;3878256

Join the army one of the safest jobs at the minute

well i loooooooool'd

foxymissroxy;3879101

well i loooooooool'd

At least I don't have to worry about getting laid off, or my home taken of me :w00t:

J.Dance;3879992

At least I don't have to worry about getting laid off, or my home taken … At least I don't have to worry about getting laid off, or my home taken of me :w00t:

no i think its a very serious job, one which i admidre lets get this clear!!

but you said it was a "safe" job!! now if they pack you guys off to gaza will less than appropriate kit the last word id use for the job would be safe!!

foxymissroxy;3882526

no i think its a very serious job, one which i admidre lets get this … no i think its a very serious job, one which i admidre lets get this clear!! but you said it was a "safe" job!! now if they pack you guys off to gaza will less than appropriate kit the last word id use for the job would be safe!!

Safer then people think true fact we lose more soldiers to traffic accidents then to war, but the news fails to mention these deaths.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1655
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226652
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1118
    4. word association Game74244921

See more discussions