I think im addicted to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ;-( Help Me Please!

Found 16th Nov 2011
I just can't get the thought of eating these damn things out of my mind and it does not help that there is a Krispy Kreme cabinet around a mile down the road from me in Tesco's :-(

Maple Glazed, Original Glazed, Cookies and Kreme damn you all to hell!!!

I know this might seem like a joke thread, but im serious! How can I stop thinking about them and beat my addiction to these heavenly delights???
Community Updates
MiscKrispy Kreme
32 Comments
It will pass once the baby is born
Banned
Move north of the border. Krispy Kreme won't........
I have only tried these once and fell in love with them, But im just greatful I live 45 mins from the closest place selling them So when I get them its a treat as im also on a shopping spree in Cardiff too!
Sloth/Mod
jellybaby22

Yeah ...move to Scotland....I have never tried krispy kreme doughnuts

Add it to your list of things to do...........like feeling warm sunshine.
Original Poster
jellybaby22

Yeah ...move to Scotland....I have never tried krispy kreme doughnuts

Im afraid krispy kreme doughnuts are going to be coming your way in the near future! How do I know this you ask? Well im always camping out on Krispy Kremes facebook so......yeah I know im a pathetic loser (_;)

Edited by: "Hiptobesquare" 16th Nov 2011
Oh its going to be sooooooo dangerous for me to step outside when KK arrive up here !!!

I live 15 mins from the Krisy Kreme store in Bristol, watch them being made and get bribed into another box of 12 oO

Not great when you're gluten intolerant lol
Sloth/Mod
jellybaby22

Hope they do open up here... About blooming timeSyzable I will have you … Hope they do open up here... About blooming timeSyzable I will have you know we had 3 days of sunshine mid April thank you

Original Poster
Im so addicted to Krispy Kreme doughnuts that I once did an 80 mile round trip to Manchester and back for them I have the pics below to prove it oO

Taken at Krispy Kremes Manchester Hotlight store
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/321138_148364935264346_100002725215339_156475_85663303_n.jpg

Doughnuts safely back home
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/392308_148367138597459_100002725215339_156477_1557344117_n.jpg
jellybaby22

Hope they do open up here... About blooming timeSyzable I will have you … Hope they do open up here... About blooming timeSyzable I will have you know we had 3 days of sunshine mid April thank you

I have photograpic evidence of my kids swimming in the North sea at the end of October up at Sanna beach so I can prove we had more than just those 3 days lol

You could tell the Scottish from the Southern visitors pretty easily, they were all wellies, hats and scarves..............the hardy Scots had broken out the swimwear !! X)
My name's Rosie and I'm addicted to peanut M&M's!!
Have some self control man! (or woman)
RosieWoo

All the girls like my Nuts

Just saying.................
Banned
joeprosho

Have some self control man! (or woman)

The conditions these donuts are bred in is an utter disgrace...I just wish they'd have good lives!

What's Jamie's stance on Krisp Kreme?
They have new seasonal donuts now. A snowman face and a xmas tree! Go on you know you want to try them
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3DMt8yoKhS0/SeE51RJ4FaI/AAAAAAAAAps/jjGChISQfns/s320/krispy-kreme-factory.jpg

You should get a job at the factory so you can just keep you move open at the end of the conveyor belt.
Original Poster
RosieWoo

Hi Rosie and welcome to HUKD addictions anonymous and thanks for sharing, dont forget we are all here to help one another.....
DEALofaLifetime

Hi Rosie and welcome to HUKD addictions anonymous and thanks for sharing, … Hi Rosie and welcome to HUKD addictions anonymous and thanks for sharing, dont forget we are all here to help one another.....

Thank you, I feel so much better for telling someone! X)
Banned
Over £1 a doughnut? no thanks

I was almost sick after having my first and last one.
I read that they are going to be opening up in Edinburgh soon and it will be one of the big ones that supply to smaller outlets. The worst thing about them is that you feel you have to buy a dozen and then end up eating more than you normally would.....or maybe that's just me.
I've never had one. Never even seen one. Would like one.

Mmmmmmm doughnuts!
Banned
Over-priced.
Original Poster
DLM

Over-priced.

Over-tasty!
deleted265520
DEALofaLifetime

Im so addicted to Krispy Kreme doughnuts that I once did an 80 mile round … Im so addicted to Krispy Kreme doughnuts that I once did an 80 mile round trip to Manchester and back for them I have the pics below to prove it oO Taken at Krispy Kremes Manchester Hotlight storeDoughnuts safely back home

That is very sad.

The doughnuts taste manufactured and are overpriced.
If you want a doughnut get a jam or custard one from Morrisons or Sainsburys.
Skyebee

I have photograpic evidence of my kids swimming in the North sea at the … I have photograpic evidence of my kids swimming in the North sea at the end of October up at Sanna beach so I can prove we had more than just those 3 days lolYou could tell the Scottish from the Southern visitors pretty easily, they were all wellies, hats and scarves..............the hardy Scots had broken out the swimwear !! X)

We were just across the water from you at Tobermory/Balamory - did you not see me waving?

dtovey89

That is very sad.The doughnuts taste manufactured and are overpriced.If … That is very sad.The doughnuts taste manufactured and are overpriced.If you want a doughnut get a jam or custard one from Morrisons or Sainsburys.

They look like plastic in the photos.

Never heard nor seen KK before now. But nothing beats my local ASDA donuts!
Banned
Someones talking out their ass! The north sea is on the east coast. Tobermory is on an island off the west coast.

And maple glazed ftw.
ODB_69

The conditions these donuts are bred in is an utter disgrace...I just … The conditions these donuts are bred in is an utter disgrace...I just wish they'd have good lives!What's Jamie's stance on Krisp Kreme?

haha, dont you start again

nothing to do with that, im jsut saying have some self control, how about next time you have an urge to eat a doughnut... you dont... its pretty simple
deleted265520
Skyebee

I have photograpic evidence of my kids swimming in the North sea at the … I have photograpic evidence of my kids swimming in the North sea at the end of October up at Sanna beach so I can prove we had more than just those 3 days lolYou could tell the Scottish from the Southern visitors pretty easily, they were all wellies, hats and scarves..............the hardy Scots had broken out the swimwear !! X)

dtovey89

That is very sad.The doughnuts taste manufactured and are overpriced.If … That is very sad.The doughnuts taste manufactured and are overpriced.If you want a doughnut get a jam or custard one from Morrisons or Sainsburys.

I agreed with you until that point.

Asda doughnuts are on the same line as Tesco's. Awful.

In my previous life as a fat f**** I would always recommend a Mson's d/nut.

Edit: lul wut the swear filter isn't working for me. Manual edit
Edited by: "deleted265520" 17th Nov 2011
Damn you ALL now im going to have to go buy some at lunch......

Tesco special of course not some overpriced KK ones.
dimebars

Someones talking out their ass! The north sea is on the east coast. … Someones talking out their ass! The north sea is on the east coast. Tobermory is on an island off the west coast. And maple glazed ftw.

Right enough - Sanna beach is west coast (across from Tobermory). So if Skyebee was on the east coast, who was I waving to? At least I know now not to blame Skyebee for calling the police when I flashed at them.
dtovey89

I agreed with you until that point.Asda doughnuts are on the same line as … I agreed with you until that point.Asda doughnuts are on the same line as Tesco's. Awful.In my previous life as a fat f**** I would always recommend a Mson's d/nut.Edit: lul wut the swear filter isn't working for me. Manual edit

I do not think all ASDA are the same. The ones from Summerston in Glasgow were fantastic, made on the premises. The ones near my old place in Aberdeen were so-so, but the ones near me now are great.

Morrisons in Inverurie do excellent ones too, unlike the main Aberdeen store.

I know too much about Aberdonian donuts
AberdeenDad

I do not think all ASDA are the same. The ones from Summerston in … I do not think all ASDA are the same. The ones from Summerston in Glasgow were fantastic, made on the premises. The ones near my old place in Aberdeen were so-so, but the ones near me now are great.Morrisons in Inverurie do excellent ones too, unlike the main Aberdeen store.I know too much about Aberdonian donuts

Reported for calling me a Donut
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions