Groups

I think im going to give this ride a miss!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm
    Poor reporter was terrified!

Check out the screaming!

14 Comments

OMG she was such a wuss

She had her eyes closed most of the ride lol

I thought Flamingo Land had closed down, you'll be telling me American Adventure is still open next!!!

Saw that being built when I was there a couple of months ago.

Going at the end of the month and it looks amazing! Can't wait to get on that!

cool:w00t:

sancho1983;5669936

I thought Flamingo Land had closed down, you'll be telling me American … I thought Flamingo Land had closed down, you'll be telling me American Adventure is still open next!!!

Flamingo Land still going strong, its a great theme park for a family day out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i used to love rides as a kid, then fear set in as i got older and now i avoid!!

Speed at Oakwood (Wales) goes steeper than vertical. Didn't fancy it tbh but my daughter (12 at the time) insisted. Managed to hold onto my lunch and loved it :-D

tallpete33;5670122

Speed at Oakwood (Wales) goes steeper than vertical. Didn't fancy it tbh … Speed at Oakwood (Wales) goes steeper than vertical. Didn't fancy it tbh but my daughter (12 at the time) insisted. Managed to hold onto my lunch and loved it :-D

I think its the same sort of ride, Eurofighter is the generic name for them IIRC

I think lil-tiger went on this yesterday and they made a thread about it.

Banned

choc1969;5669932

OMG she was such a wussShe had her eyes closed most of the ride lol

Shame she didnt have her mouth closed as well!

I'm such a wuss when it comes to fairground rides, even the disney teacups are harrowing for me lol

]Youtube clip this makes it look pretty tame

Boring, I would fall asleep.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32144
      2. Your dream gaming set up?68
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …118269
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32205

See more discussions