Groups

I think im gonna pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just eaten six stuffed fajitas and i think im gonna pop..wha have you had for dinner?! shall i attempt to eat some chocolate cheesecake..yummy!!

12 Comments

tuna pasta then pancakes. \o/

Original Poster

yeah thats good i actually look and feel really fat!!!

It's not just the popping your family ought to worry about after eating six fajitas and cheesecake - or is that what you meant by popping?

because of the title I thought she was pregnant and ready to pop.

Two 12" pizza's and a burnt garlic bread...........oh and a handful of celebrations

My hubby just cooked me home made Beef Wellington (my fav) as he's at work tomorrow and wnted to do something special, aaahhhh! :-D
    Also just ate one of the kids eater eggs:oops:
    Gonna have to replace that tomorrow now!!

Chicken Dippers and Wedges here, with loads of Tomato sauce. Yummy

Sausage casserole and mash...mmmmmmm

AshleyRFC;4703594

tuna pasta then pancakes. \o/

Love Tuna pasta, tastes beter when cold at work next day!

Nice Avatar by the way!

fireheaven;4703757

Two 12" pizza's and a burnt garlic bread...........oh and a handful of … Two 12" pizza's and a burnt garlic bread...........oh and a handful of celebrations

Two 12" pizza's? wow i thought my dinner of two double cheeseburgers and a medium fries from Mcdonalds was big

DarkKnight;4704277

Two 12" pizza's? wow i thought my dinner of two double cheeseburgers and … Two 12" pizza's? wow i thought my dinner of two double cheeseburgers and a medium fries from Mcdonalds was big

:oops: I eat loads for a small person but am lucky enough not to put on weight

Just my sat afternoon pig out lol

makershaker;4703915

Love Tuna pasta, tastes beter when cold at work next day!Nice Avatar by … Love Tuna pasta, tastes beter when cold at work next day!Nice Avatar by the way!

Yeah, we blasted the pasta with cold water, hot pasta and cold tuna = yuck lol.

And thanks loving yours too. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931598
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate13
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions