I think it is going to rain soon!

Banned
    It has gone all dark in my living room!

21 Comments

You are not that far from me DLM and it has been raining here since 6am

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3181752

You are not that far from me DLM and it has been raining here since 6am

It hasn't rained here this morning, i think we might have a bad storm on the way.

I might have to put a light on in a minute :roll:

jellybaby22;3181758

not raining up here for once..but give in time...just as im leaving the … not raining up here for once..but give in time...just as im leaving the house...hair all straigtened.....BINGO..it will start raining...:x

i hate that :x everytime it looks half decent!!!

Banned

turn the lights on then lol x

jellybaby22;3181789

I know...it always happens to me...it rains or theres a gale force … I know...it always happens to me...it rains or theres a gale force wind...:x

yeh.. its stupid, im going to start not bothering soon.. n go for that bed head look :roll:

starsparkle2311;3181793

Do you suffer from the frizz-bomb effect?

i get frizz... stupid moist air lol. Ive started to wear my hair up more..look alittle better then. I say alittle better.. i still look foolish and fluffy

Banned

Ladies...just shave your heads...bingo..no problem

jellybaby22;3181758

not raining up here for once..but give in time...just as im leaving the … not raining up here for once..but give in time...just as im leaving the house...hair all straigtened.....BINGO..it will start raining...:x

Yep, exact same thing happened to me this morning :roll:

starsparkle2311;3181793

Do you suffer from the frizz-bomb effect? I used to, got so fed up of … Do you suffer from the frizz-bomb effect? I used to, got so fed up of faffing on with hair dyrers and straighteners i got my hair cut short! Much easier now:-D

I must admit that is becoming more and more tempting at the moment

ODB_69;3181808

Ladies...just shave your heads...bingo..no problem

i wud look orrible :-(

Morning btw DLM .. Hope your well. not popping out today? - might not rain.. quite bright here, still chilly mind.

its nice in sunny warrington-til i go out i know

Banned

As with the whole of last week its a beautiful day here,tee shirt weather.Ah well think I will have a bounce on the trampoline....boing!!boing!!boing

All sunny here

think its going to rain ere:x

Dry but overcast in brum.....

Original Poster Banned

salder21;3181774

turn the lights on then lol x

My computer crashed again :roll:

It's brightened up a bit now x x

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;3181822

Morning btw DLM .. Hope your well. not popping out today? - might not … Morning btw DLM .. Hope your well. not popping out today? - might not rain.. quite bright here, still chilly mind.

Morning sweetheart, i think i'll stay in and plough my way through some job applications :roll:

I also need to do some ironing and need to sort out the back bedroom, it looks like a jumble sale x x

DLM;3181998

Morning sweetheart, i think i'll stay in and plough my way through some … Morning sweetheart, i think i'll stay in and plough my way through some job applications :roll:I also need to do some ironing and need to sort out the back bedroom, it looks like a jumble sale x x

ooh well good luck with that :thumbsup:

yes, its a mess here too.. but i was planning on getting off my bum..so think i will tidy.

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;3182015

ooh well good luck with that :thumbsup:yes, its a mess here too.. but i … ooh well good luck with that :thumbsup:yes, its a mess here too.. but i was planning on getting off my bum..so think i will tidy.

I keep remembering what i have got in my back bedroom!

I need to do a car boot sale before the weather gets too bad :roll:

DLM;3182038

I keep remembering what i have got in my back bedroom!I need to do a car … I keep remembering what i have got in my back bedroom!I need to do a car boot sale before the weather gets too bad :roll:

oh, ive been wanting to do one for ages.. got so much half decent stuff to get rid off..i was thinking of doing like a 'yard' sale.. like in the front garden.. weathers a bit poo now tho.

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;3182066

oh, ive been wanting to do one for ages.. got so much half decent stuff … oh, ive been wanting to do one for ages.. got so much half decent stuff to get rid off..i was thinking of doing like a 'yard' sale.. like in the front garden.. weathers a bit poo now tho.

I couldn't do a garden sale, the little barstools would proper nick my stuff :roll:

DLM;3182076

I couldn't do a garden sale, the little barstools would proper nick my … I couldn't do a garden sale, the little barstools would proper nick my stuff :roll:

:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2491
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions