Groups
    EXPIRED

I think its a micro SD i want

But im not sure!

Looking at the size of the hole (please, no rude thoughts!) on the e900 ive just got, and the hole/size of the card in my k750i theres a bit of a difference :?

Anyway, my phone doesnt have one of these cards, so id like one, and im pretty sure its a micro one - the hole is about 1cm - wheras the hole/memory card in my k750i is about 2cms.

Thanks guys, much appreciated

18 Comments

Yup, I've just checked the manual and it says it uses a MicroSD memory card. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Apparantly they only got upto 1gb's aswell, so best prices please guys :-D

Original Poster

play.com/Mob…tml

Is this what i want? £7 seems a good price for what they do

Here's a branded one for slightly less:

]http//ww…oSD

Original Poster

I left you rep :? And bumped you 2 boxes!:?

Thats 2 people ive left rep for today, am i feeling ok :giggle:

Thanks for your help, its nice when people go out of there way to search for things :-D

if you can stretch to that little bit more Joshanna, an Ultra II card will give you quicker read/write speeds ]http//ww…/SD

Original Poster

Thanks guys, really appreciate you taking the time

and if any one wants a 2Gb mini SD i've got a spare kicking about now as my new phone is a micro sd to!

E900? Josh you went with a samsung? whats wrong with you eh? let me guess cos its pink?

SVP have them for ]just over £6 (not delivered) - could be good if you want some blank cds or ink etc to take advantage of Google checkout.

£7.49 ]MX2 inc. Delivery

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

E900? Josh you went with a samsung? whats wrong with you eh? let me guess … E900? Josh you went with a samsung? whats wrong with you eh? let me guess cos its pink?

Yeah, thats the reason :?

Poor show though, and ive decided i dont like the phone and im sending it back - its JUST HORRIBLE only holds 10 texts, and you cant set your own message tone, has to be one of there 10 selections.

My k750i is better, i think ive currently got about 60 texts on it, and its not even full, i cant live with a phone only holding 10 texts!

My fellas phone holds about 1000 :? so 10 is pretty poor, im gona ring them now, send it back, and im gona get a newer sony erricson.

I feel really disappointed as ive wanted a slide phone for ages :-(

Joshanna

Apparantly they only got upto 1gb's aswell, so best prices please guys :-D

Can get them in 2GB, see below:

dvd.co.uk/Hw/…gsp

EDIT: Anyone recommend cheap 2GB Reduced size MMC cards? Preferably under £20.

I upgraded my K800 to an N95 a couple of months back and pretty disapointed with the firmware - its forever crashing and re-setting. For build you cant really complain with SE, i was just impatiant and got the N95 instead of waiting for the next P-series.

I'd stick with SE if I was you hun, as all there phones will have the M2 from which you can transfer the one from you k750 - if your so keen on a slider phone I'd recommend waiting a little bit longer for the S500 sexy little phone and surely everything you'll need

Original Poster

:giggle: sorted

Im gona stick with my k750i for the time being, and just hang on for a decent SE slider!

I sent you a pm MM the other day, and u didnt reply - how rude!

how very rude indeed, becuase I did reply.... its probably been overlooked, knowing you

Original Poster

:giggle: :shock: you cheeky sod

I get a pop up box when i get a pm actually
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1724
      3. Selling advice55
      4. Decent hoover33

See more discussions