Groups

I think my maths isn't great. even e=mc² is not working for me.

I was in tesco express in belfast and saw this ( image below). after looking at it, I came up with few conclusions:

1: I am drinking too much
    2: My eye sight is not good any more.
    3: my basic maths is not good at all.
    4: even can't use it with e=mc² formula.

need help

12 Comments

Original Poster

ok
    http://i33.tinypic.com/qp00i0.jpg

can't see a pic hun

lol. thats a great offer

ha - cheaper to buy individually it seems lol
    no multi buy there.

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3103426

can't see a pic hun

Its there now. sorry about that.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I asked the girl at the till ans she said that she knows nothing about it. she must have same problem as me.

lmao
    i went to asda the other day and the was a small box of coco pops for £2.09 and a large box for £2!!! :?

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3103483

lmaoi went to asda the other day and the was a small box of coco pops for … lmaoi went to asda the other day and the was a small box of coco pops for £2.09 and a large box for £2!!! :?

looks like u have same problem as me but at least they are two different packs.

". . . in tesco express in belfast . . . "

There's a clue in your post, bejasus and begob Paddy . . .

[SIZE="5"]I swear this is how the money markets work. You get all those cheap dogey mixed nut cases at 82p's together and package them up with 2 for £3 and then the banks snap them up as good investment.[/SIZE]

haha....damn shame the offer ends 26th oct! stock up now guys

Original Poster

renard;3103766

". . . in tesco express in belfast . . . "There's a clue in your post, … ". . . in tesco express in belfast . . . "There's a clue in your post, bejasus and begob Paddy . . .

lol. you know them:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …106221
      2. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764514
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941302

See more discussions