i think we need a jokes section..

12 replies
Found 18th Nov 2008
hi, how is everyone doing at 16.27 on a tuesday afternoon.
anyways i was just floating through the MIsc section and thought we need a jokes section instead of filtering through every page to read the latest funnies.
yup.. u can tel im bored at work...
anyhoo... have a good rest of a day to you ppl.

9 Comments

You have posted this in "Misc" when it really should be in "Feedback".

I would like a "Joke" section for the complete opposite reason to yourself.

jellybaby22;3497532

yh too many "jokes" cluttering up misc recently....and thats just the … yh too many "jokes" cluttering up misc recently....and thats just the members...Thanks..im here all week.....

That's actually funny. :-D

If all the "Jokes" were as funny as that, I wouldn't mind.

Banned

Many of the threads are a complete Joke anyway. Sounds a good idea to keep them all in one place.

i like the random threads...... its better with the indiviual titles and gets ur attention.

esp like snowtiger adds pics in her threads after the jokes....

dont put them together...if u want that...go to a jokes site....

Good luck in getting one....we're still waiting for a seperate help thread :whistling:

guv;3497556

Many of the threads are a complete Joke anyway. Sounds a good idea to … Many of the threads are a complete Joke anyway. Sounds a good idea to keep them all in one place.

LOL

We did used to have one.

At least you knew where to go when you needed cheering up, instead of browsing

Am sure somebody much smarter can find it

Some would say a games tab is needed too, just the other week i saw that there were 11 out of 20 current discussed misc threads which were all games threads.

oh and a what you gonna have for breakfast lunch dinner supper section too

A tour bus full of tourists in New Zealand stops by a farmer holding a sheep. One of them calls out "are you shearing?".
The farmer yells back, "NO, eff off and get your own!"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769217
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564077
    3. Leicester sack their manager!815
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91185

See more discussions