i thought this was a great goal i just had to share it !

11 replies
11 Comments

Supermod

Average at best.

Wasnt that good tbh.

Original Poster

it was on be a pro i had to run a dribble that myself i thought it was quite good i go hang my head in shame :oops:

Thought this was another thread by the dead pres until I saw the OP's name.

ViperKeith;6552731

it was on be a pro i had to run a dribble that myself i thought it was … it was on be a pro i had to run a dribble that myself i thought it was quite good i go hang my head in shame :oops:

Was alright.

Terrible defending , reminded me of rio ferdinand.

modoc;6554570

Not as good as the goal I scored direct from a corner kick with Xavi. … Not as good as the goal I scored direct from a corner kick with Xavi. (See link below).http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/11062503

Very nice. The OPers goal is just above average imo. Too easy to just bundle through on FIFA10.

stewby;6554621

Very nice. The OPers goal is just above average imo. Too easy to just … Very nice. The OPers goal is just above average imo. Too easy to just bundle through on FIFA10.

what fifa 10 have you been playing?

tony_dudz;6554761

what fifa 10 have you been playing?

Just find on the 360 version (Iguess PS3 is the same) that some strikers seem to be able to run through defenders a bit easily, perhaps it's my defedning though as I don't seem to be able to do it back to people.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65699
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …44
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions